Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 13/4/10

Good luck for saturday mate - if you beat MV u have a great chance of winning the league but anything other than that and you will struggle. still think u will be in top 3.

MV have too many games in hand and i dont expect them to drop many pts.

Can knaphill go up if the finish in top 3?

Can MV go up?

the top 4 or 5 might not be able to go up!!

Bookham 0 - Hanworth Villa 2.

I didn't go, but young Teffers DID send me a couple of fairly forthright texts.

A couple of 'Reds' as I understand it !

Come on Teffs !

Let's hear YOUR rant !

:smashfreakb: :bartshocked:

Edited by Big J R

Funny how both the self announced title favs at the start of the season are both now likely to miss out on promotion alltogether (despite the gift of 6 pts each from us)

Haha a couple of weeks late for the April Fools joke there Nigel!! Don't think we have ever announced ourselves as title favs at any point this season.......rather is has been others that have mentioned our name when talking about it.

Unfortunately our **** form this year has all but done for any possible promotion we may have had. Certainly think it is now MVSCR title to lose.

Might go watch the big game on Sat as we don't have a game.

South Park 0 - 3 Farleigh Rovers.

Paul Spencer scored 2 goals and Roy Newman with the other.

Anyone at the game last night would have seen that this scoreline was very generous to South Park. Farleigh hit the woodwork 3 times, missed 2 open goals and countless other chances. South Park did not even have a shot on target the whole game.

A deserving and honest scoreline would really of been 7-0.

Very surprising considering the good results that South Park have had over the course of the season. They just didnt seem to want it.

Hopefully Farleigh can now kick on and try and catch the few teams above us, starting with Hartley Wintney on Sat, who seem to be on the slide.

Good setup at South Park and the management staff and majority of players friendly - just maybe get rid of the number 10 who would rather mouth than play. Propmptly got subbed after about 60 mins for doing sweet FA.

mv vs knaphill could be the game that somewhat decides where the div1 title ends up

watched mv against sutton utd in the surrey cup final, n to say they were unlucky is a major understatement, mv played them off the park for most of the game, but knaphill have gone on a major 12 or 13game unbeaten run, should be a great game looking forward to it, just hope the cobham pitch is upto the occasion......

Bookham 0 - Hanworth Villa 2.

I didn't go, but young Teffers DID send me a couple of fairly forthright texts.

A couple of 'Reds' as I understand it !

Come on Teffs !

Let's hear YOUR rant !

:smashfreakb: :bartshocked:

No rant from me BJR, we did not perform well enough last night, need to pick up some points again urgently !!!!

Anyway about the red cards last night, Hanworth Villa no8 already booked, ball bounces up and hits his hand the ref deems hand ball and blows his whistle just as he's kicking / clearing the ball away, no complaints from us other than the appeal for hand ball, the ref is then surrounded by HV players as he's reaching for the yellow card which I thought made the ref's mind up, for me it was a very poor decision as he was in the motion for kicking the ball & not worthy of a second yellow, so off he goes.

As the game goes on HV look at every point to get our player booked for the same offence and if the ref deemed the 1st one worthy then there was at least two occasions he could have penalised Bookham players for the same but turned a blind eye to it, deep into time added on HV No 10 is flagged offside and with the ball right by him and with the screams of his team mates and managers not too he kicks the ball away for his second yellow of the game so off too he goes.

Not surprisingly HV players managers & supporters are to say the least not very happy, although the 1st sending off was a shocker in my view the second just goes to show how clever footballer really are.

The results last night definitely went in favour of Knaphill. Big game for them on saturday, as long as they stop Jay Holden scoring they should be in with a good chance of winning that game.......

Thats if he makes the first 11

& with so many games still to play, this Saturday will have a bearing on where we end up in the league but i dont really think itll decide who wins it. Wasnt even sure who we had on Saturday tbh, gotta concentrate on winning against Crescent tomorrow first.

Do love games against Knaphill tho, good footballing side who seem to be on a good run of form.

Edited by Spencer

mv vs knaphill could be the game that somewhat decides where the div1 title ends up

watched mv against sutton utd in the surrey cup final, n to say they were unlucky is a major understatement, mv played them off the park for most of the game, but knaphill have gone on a major 12 or 13game unbeaten run, should be a great game looking forward to it, just hope the cobham pitch is upto the occasion......

No chance mate. After playing on it last night, it currently has very little grass in the middle and even the wings are starting to get bare and as for the bobble.............shocking at times, which made crossing the ball on the run a total lottery.

We tried our best to play football on it, but it could effect the way, Knaphill in particular, go about their usual game.

Yep agree with Jurgs. We played Cobham there Easter Monday and it was 'muddy' but firm and ok to play on football wise. Went back there Saturday to play Mole Valley and it wa bone dry and bobbly as hell! The good old 'Cobham Bobble' will be out in force!

Shows how good the drainage is as playing a home last night (Westfield) and it took a stud easy and was very soft!

Anyone at the game last night would have seen that this scoreline was very generous to South Park. Farleigh hit the woodwork 3 times, missed 2 open goals and countless other chances. South Park did not even have a shot on target the whole game.

Very surprising considering the good results that South Park have had over the course of the season. They just didnt seem to want it.

Hopefully Farleigh can now kick on and try and catch the few teams above us, starting with Hartley Wintney on Sat, who seem to be on the slide.

Good setup at South Park and the management staff and majority of players friendly - just maybe get rid of the number 10 who would rather mouth than play. Propmptly got subbed after about 60 mins for doing sweet FA.

Good result there Mr Fox!!

Maybe all South Parks fixtures are catching up with them in the busy run in?!

Good luck for saturday mate - if you beat MV u have a great chance of winning the league but anything other than that and you will struggle. still think u will be in top 3.

MV have too many games in hand and i dont expect them to drop many pts.

Can knaphill go up if the finish in top 3?

Can MV go up?

the top 4 or 5 might not be able to go up!!

Ive heard Mole Valley can go up and Knaphill can too as i believe the lights and stand are going in around July/August time. I think if we win on Saturday, it still could be Mole Valley's title to be honest with some many games left to play and having looked at their run in, there are plenty of points for them to get too. Lucky for us that Staines, Cobham and Hartley have all slipped up in recent weeks which has added to our recent form too. Only hope is that with the fixtures piling up for Mole Valley, the players become tired and dont perform as well as they have been throughout the season! bartshocked.gif

Good result there Mr Fox!!

Maybe all South Parks fixtures are catching up with them in the busy run in?!

Didn't play last night, couldnt get a babysitter smilie13.gif. But what i've heard from a couple of the lads it sounds like a fair reflection of the game. Cant wait to find out who played 10 to pass on the comment lol......Yes Wattsy the games are catching up with us....lets hope Warlingham feel the same for tommorow nights game bigshock.gif

Yep I'm sure they'll feel shattered like Farnham who we play tomorrow and then you Saturday! So Molly, who are you so I know who to say hello to? :smilewinkgrin:

Yep I'm sure they'll feel shattered like Farnham who we play tomorrow and then you Saturday! So Molly, who are you so I know who to say hello to? smilewinkgrin.gif

The slow one in centre mid, im pretty sure who you are so i'll say hello....use to play for Feltham and Merrow?

Bedfont Sports 2 Staines Lammas 1

Apparently abit of trouble with supporters and players, not sure what happened

Lammas 1-2 Bedfont Sports

A game of 2 halves really first half we dominated with good chances and went 1-0 up threw Matt Baxter, Second half after a really good first half we just didnt turn up and Bedfont totally outplayed us! 2 defensive mistakes cost us the game and may even cost us a top 3 finish which would be a shame but just looking forward to next season!!!

As for the fights at the end i believe it was Bedfont fighting with each other lol! a for the players it was just a typical fiery derby with a few yellows but no fights!

Is this Mr Stone?