Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mole Valleys Big Day.

Ah okthe league table I looked at obviously doesn't include the coulsdon game. Anyway off to watch knaphill vs cobham. Was gonna go see my old mate JJ play at fleet but can't be bothered to drive over there.

Good luck JJ hope u win!!

Congrats MV good luck next season

Well done Mole Valley. Deserved. Best team over 40 games.

Hold on. The MVSCR/Coulsdon result has not been played or formalised. Any sort of MV defeat will knock themn down to second place, but is with Coulsden through.

Hold on. The MVSCR/Coulsdon result has not been played or formalised. Any sort of MV defeat will knock themn down to second place, but is with Coulsden through.

No need to hold on unless you're from the Gordon Brown school of result interpretation :bartshocked:

By their own admission Couldson couldn't raise a team and there is no other likely outcome other than points awarded to MVSCR.

But even if the League void the game i.e no points awarded MVSCR will top the League based on more goals scored.

I doubt the league can now force the game to be played, so well done Mole Valley :applaus:

Bit of a joke if you ask me, what needs to be discussed really, im sure this kind of thing has happened before. Put a bit of a downer on our celebrations (actually No it didnt!) which took place in Sutton champis2.gif Wouldve gone to Mole Valley but for fear of being mobbed by the fans and we didnt have the appropiate security. Anyway good season, glad to go up as Champions and this definetely puts the dissapointment of throwing it away last season and this seasons Cup Final injury timegate behind us. Looking forward to a few additions, (hopefully Dal gets the wallet out) and a fresh challenge next season.

Oh and best team over 39 games, didnt need the 40th lol dance%20(2).gif

Not wishing to be a party pooper but unless this particular rule has changed it states that no club can gain promotion via a groundshare arrangement unless that arrangement was in place PRIOR to the AGM at the end of the previous season. Very clearly mole valley's was not. If this rule is still in the CCL handbook, and I suspect it is, expect a major protest from Dorking and Bookham and yet another very lively AGM aka last season !!!

Not wishing to be a party pooper but unless this particular rule has changed it states that no club can gain promotion via a groundshare arrangement unless that arrangement was in place PRIOR to the AGM at the end of the previous season. Very clearly mole valley's was not. If this rule is still in the CCL handbook, and I suspect it is, expect a major protest from Dorking and Bookham and yet another very lively AGM aka last season !!!

Blimey spy have a lay down, the bubbly has hardly started to flow yet and your suggesting after all our hard work we shouldn't go up!!!

We couldn't even celebrate properly on saturday due to having to wait for mondays meeting. You seem to know alot about mole valley and their ground share arrangements who are you if u dont mind me asking?

The CCL rules (interpretation) currently state that a groundshare agreement has to be in force at the start of the season before a Club can seek promotion to step 5 at the end of that season. I believe was the case with MVSCR?

CCL Rules (4.12 iv)

Blimey spy have a lay down, the bubbly has hardly started to flow yet and your suggesting after all our hard work we shouldn't go up!!!

We couldn't even celebrate properly on saturday due to having to wait for mondays meeting. You seem to know alot about mole valley and their ground share arrangements who are you if u dont mind me asking?

I'm with Coulsdon funnily enough but have conducted two groundshares for warlingham and by association know the ins and outs of various past and present g/shares. I haven't said I don't want you to go up, just the opposite, I know a couple of your lads and believe you deserve to go up. Just pointing out what may happen at the agm, If i'm informed correctly you had to ask a few clubs to reverse the fixture, inc Coulsdon (spooky huh !!) at the start of the season which would indicate the agreement wasn't in place in time. Hope I'm wrong, just be prepared. I know that if I were Dorking or Bookham (and provided I didnt actually want to go down) I would be very voiceiferous at the AGM. But, all the best, I hope you make it.