Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Premier Division Constitution 2010/11

According to my more than reliable sources the new Premier Division Constitution is as listed below :-

1 Aylesbury United (relegated from southern league)

2 Biggleswade United

3 Broxbourne Borough

4 Chalfont St Peter

5 Colney Heath

6 Dunstable Town

7 Hadley (promoted)

8 Hanwell Town

9 Harefield United

10 Haringey Borough

11 Hatfield Town

12 Hertford Town

13 Hillingdon Borough

14 Holmer Green (promoted)

15 Kentish Town

16 Kingsbury London Tigers

17 Langford

18 Leverstock Green

19 Oxhey Jets

20 Royston Town

21 St Margeretsbury

22 Stotfold (Transferred from the UCL League)

23 Tring Athletic

League has one additional club from last year's 22 with Stotfold making the move over from the UCL to make an uneven 23 and 44 game seasonsignthankspin.gif

Yes, the Aylesbury United Website endorses that, has anybody seen the Constitution's for Division 1 and 2 as yet:

http://www.aylesburyunitedfc.co.uk/home/

Yes Cliff all divisions have been widely available for a while now!  Wodson Park in Div 1.. woo hoo

NeutralFan - That's strange as Tokyngton Manor's Chairman hadn't seen the Division 1 Constitution on Wednesday when we spoke

NeutralFan - That's strange as Tokyngton Manor's Chairman hadn't seen the Division 1 Constitution on Wednesday when we spoke

Perhaps he could have looked at the Cockfosters website - among others!

Yes Cliff all divisions have been widely available for a while now!  Wodson Park in Div 1.. woo hoo

Wodson Park in Div.1......what if a certain team who were given assurances of promotion if they obtained a suitable ground, who finished higher in Div.2 than Wodson Park, were to have met that criteria?

Remember, this is only a constitution, nothing yet is in black and white......although there should be room for clubs who meet ground criteria v clubs who can't even complete a season, now that would have a nice ring to it wouldn't it, 'Today's clash in Division 2 from the hallowed plough field of the Viking Sports Ground

Wodson Park in Div.1......what if a certain team who were given assurances of promotion if they obtained a suitable ground, who finished higher in Div.2 than Wodson Park, were to have met that criteria?

Remember, this is only a constitution, nothing yet is in black and white......although there should be room for clubs who meet ground criteria v clubs who can't even complete a season, now that would have a nice ring to it wouldn't it, 'Today's clash in Division 2 from the hallowed plough field of the Viking Sports Ground

Unless I am mistaken a constitution means exactly that...its in black and white and cant be changed unless an extraordinary meeting is held?

As for a club being given assurances of promotion if they get a ground...well who wouldnt be assured promotion if their ground is up to standard. As long as they finish in the top 3 as per normal.

The team youre on about is no doubt padbury as you have mentioned your son played or was associated with them. I thought you were a New Bradwell diehard or does your allegiance change with every club your sibling moves to? Such loyalty shouldnt go unrewarded.

Unless I am mistaken a constitution means exactly that...its in black and white and cant be changed unless an extraordinary meeting is held?

As for a club being given assurances of promotion if they get a ground...well who wouldnt be assured promotion if their ground is up to standard. As long as they finish in the top 3 as per normal.

The team youre on about is no doubt padbury as you have mentioned your son played or was associated with them. I thought you were a New Bradwell diehard or does your allegiance change with every club your sibling moves to? Such loyalty shouldnt go unrewarded.

Peter Pan....tut tut, now where did i ever mention my son playing or being associated with Padbury, think you been a fan of Cliff's for too long mate.

As for New Bradwell erm....again think somewhere we said we no longer at the moment were a part of their set up, also did I not say that clubs who have the criteria should be rewarded at the expense of those who can't complete a season, such loyalty to Cliff will be your eventual downfall....leave him be, dont assume, and join the real world, Mr.Pan.

Merry Christmas

Tried to wind you up but it didnt work but...read my post properly. I didnt say you were a part of New Bradwell you just used to come on here defending them or fighting their corner. But as youre son has moved on you actually said you were glad you were no longer associated over the Aston C exclusion (completely rightly so however they were found out or who reported it) I can reprint the quote if needed.

Anyway Im not a particular fan or colleague in arms of Cliff either. My name is Peter P Pederson not Peter Pan...now you however could be one in the same

Premier Division

1. Aylesbury United Relegated from Southern League

2. Biggleswade United

3. Broxbourne Borough V&E

4. Chalfont St Peter

5. Colney Heath

6. Dunstable Town

7. Hadley Promoted from Division One

8. Hanwell Town

9. Harefield United

10. Haringey Borough

11. Hatfield Town

12. Hertford Town

13. Hillingdon Borough

14. Holmer Green Promoted from Division One

15. Kentish Town

16. Kingsbury London Tigers

17. Langford

18. Leverstock Green

19. Oxhey Jets

20. Royston Town

21. St Margaretsbury

22. Stotfold Transfer from United Counties FL

23.Tring Athletic

DIVISION ONE

1. AFC Dunstable

2. Amersham Town

3. Ampthill Town

4. Bedford

5. Bedford Town Reserves

6. Berkhamsted Promoted from Division Two

7. Buckingham Athletic

8. Cockfosters

9. Cranfield United

10. Crawley Green

11. Harpenden Town

12. Hoddesdon Town

13. Kings Langley

14. London Colney

15. New Bradwell St Peter

16. St Albans City Reserves New Team

17. Sport London e Benfica

18. Stony Stratford Town

19. Sun Postal Sports

20. Tokyngton Manor

21. Welwyn Garden City Relegated from Premier Division

22. Wodson Park Promoted from Division Two

DIVISION TWO

1. Aston Clinton

2. Bletchley Town

3. Brache Sparta Relegated from Division One

4. Bucks Student Union

5. Caddington

6. Kent Athletic

7. MK Wanderers

8. Mursley United

9. Old Bradwell United

10. Padbury United

11. Pitstone & Ivinghoe

12. Risborough Rangers

13. The 61 FC (Luton)

14. Tring Corinthians

15. Totternhoe

16. Winslow United Re-Joining Club

RESERVE DIVISION ONE

1. AFC Dunstable

2 Ampthill Promoted

3. Broxbourne Borough New Club

4. Cockfosters

5. Crawley Green

6. Hadley

7. Harpenden Town Retained

8. Hatfield Town Promoted

9. Hoddesdon Town

10. Holmer Green

11. Kings Langley

12. Langford

13. London Colney

14. Oxhey Jets

15. Royston Town

16. St Margaretsbury

17. Stotfold New Team

18.Wodson Park Promoted

RESERVE DIVISION TWO

1. Bletchley Town

2. Brache Sparta New Team

3. Buckingham Athletic

4. Kent Athletic

5. New Bradwell St Peter New Team

6. Old Bradwell United

7. Pitstone & Ivinghoe New Team

8. Risborough Rangers

9. Stony Stratford Town New Team

10. Sun Postal Sports

11. The 61 FC (Luton)

12. Tokyngton Manor

13. Totternhoe

14. Tring Corinthians Relegated

15. Welwyn Garden City New Team

Tried to wind you up but it didnt work but...read my post properly. I didnt say you were a part of New Bradwell you just used to come on here defending them or fighting their corner. But as youre son has moved on you actually said you were glad you were no longer associated over the Aston C exclusion (completely rightly so however they were found out or who reported it) I can reprint the quote if needed.

Anyway Im not a particular fan or colleague in arms of Cliff either. My name is Peter P Pederson not Peter Pan...now you however could be one in the same

LOL....does any of this form part of the English language?

Premier Division

1. Aylesbury United Relegated from Southern League

2. Biggleswade United

3. Broxbourne Borough V&E

4. Chalfont St Peter

5. Colney Heath

6. Dunstable Town

7. Hadley Promoted from Division One

8. Hanwell Town

9. Harefield United

10. Haringey Borough

11. Hatfield Town

12. Hertford Town

13. Hillingdon Borough

14. Holmer Green Promoted from Division One

15. Kentish Town

16. Kingsbury London Tigers

17. Langford

18. Leverstock Green

19. Oxhey Jets

20. Royston Town

21. St Margaretsbury

22. Stotfold Transfer from United Counties FL

23.Tring Athletic

DIVISION ONE

1. AFC Dunstable

2. Amersham Town

3. Ampthill Town

4. Bedford

5. Bedford Town Reserves

6. Berkhamsted Promoted from Division Two

7. Buckingham Athletic

8. Cockfosters

9. Cranfield United

10. Crawley Green

11. Harpenden Town

12. Hoddesdon Town

13. Kings Langley

14. London Colney

15. New Bradwell St Peter

16. St Albans City Reserves New Team

17. Sport London e Benfica

18. Stony Stratford Town

19. Sun Postal Sports

20. Tokyngton Manor

21. Welwyn Garden City Relegated from Premier Division

DIVISION TWO

1. Aston Clinton

2. Bletchley Town

3. Brache Sparta Relegated from Division One

4. Bucks Student Union

5. Caddington

6. Kent Athletic

7. MK Wanderers

8. Mursley United

9. Old Bradwell United

10. Padbury United

11. Pitstone & Ivinghoe

12. Risborough Rangers

13. The 61 FC (Luton)

14. Tring Corinthians

15. Totternhoe

16. Winslow United Re-Joining Club

RESERVE DIVISION ONE

1. AFC Dunstable

2 Ampthill Promoted

3. Broxbourne Borough New Club

4. Cockfosters

5. Crawley Green

6. Hadley

7. Harpenden Town Retained

8. Hatfield Town Promoted

9. Hoddesdon Town

10. Holmer Green

11. Kings Langley

12. Langford

13. London Colney

14. Oxhey Jets

15. Royston Town

16. St Margaretsbury

17. Stotfold New Team

18.Wodson Park Promoted

RESERVE DIVISION TWO

1. Bletchley Town

2. Brache Sparta New Team

3. Buckingham Athletic

4. Kent Athletic

5. New Bradwell St Peter New Team

6. Old Bradwell United

7. Pitstone & Ivinghoe New Team

8. Risborough Rangers

9. Stony Stratford Town New Team

10. Sun Postal Sports

11. The 61 FC (Luton)

12. Tokyngton Manor

13. Totternhoe

14. Tring Corinthians Relegated

15. Welwyn Garden City New Team

I have it on good authority that London Lions will be in Division One in the coming season.

DIVISION ONE

Wodson Park finished a distant fourth in Division 2, you needed a telescope to see them behind Berkhamsted, Aston Clinton and Padbury yet they have been given promotion to Division 1 just because they groundshare at Ware, it doesn't make any sense

Dear Rhodesy

They weren't promoted "just because they groundshare at Ware". They were promoted, as next in line, in order to make up the number of clubs in Division One to 22. Then London Lions belatedly got their promotion approved. It would be very difficult in such circumstances for the SSML to withdraw Wodson Park's promotion, although they clearly would have considered this had the Constitution not have been published before London Lions' fate was decided.

Incidentally, you scoffed at my comments about VCD Athletic/ Harlow Town. VCD's ground is being inspected on Wednesday prior to their appeal being heard on Thursday. With a nice new path around the ground, and a letter from the NLS inspectors saying that they had until 12 June to do it, what price their chances of a successful appeal?

I also heard something about an SSML club who don't have an approved ground to play on for next season. They need to get one in a hurry before the AGM.

They weren't promoted "just because they groundshare at Ware". They were promoted, as next in line, in order to make up the number of clubs in Division One to 22.

Horace - I still think it is grossly unfair and makes a mockery of promotion. What do you mean exactly by 'next in line', does that mean if Bletchley Town happened to groundshare with a Club with floodlights and be 'next in line' they would have been promoted despite finishing bottom of Division 2

DIVISION ONE

Wodson Park finished a distant fourth in Division 2, you needed a telescope to see them behind Berkhamsted, Aston Clinton and Padbury yet they have been given promotion to Division 1 just because they groundshare at Ware, it doesn't make any sense

Wrong Rhodes Ware groundshare with Wodson Park

Efc - Sorry but I'm not with you