Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Groundsman of the Year 2010

Attached is a letter from the FA with regards to the Groundsman of the Year Awards.

Not sure which club won the award for steps 5 & 6, but we have been 'highly commended' and invited to an Awards Winners Day at Wembley.

Very pleasing for the club, as this was the first season the pitch was available to use and hopefully it will mature and improve in the future.

Groundsman of the Year Awards.pdf

Attached is a letter from the FA with regards to the Groundsman of the Year Awards.

Not sure which club won the award for steps 5 & 6, but we have been 'highly commended' and invited to an Awards Winners Day at Wembley.

Very pleasing for the club, as this was the first season the pitch was available to use and hopefully it will mature and improve in the future.

If you win it will be fully deserved. We got their in Mid January after all the floods and the playing surface was spotless.

Ironic that it's held at Wembly and you will be treated to a Q & A with the Wembly ground staff. Other way round surely! :Kick_Can_emoticon:

Thanks for the positive comment.

We already know that we haven't won, however the 'highly commended' means that we finished in the top 5.

I thought it was slightly ironic that the Wembley groundsman would be having a Q & A session as well!!!

Quality YWH.

Congrats Daniel. Spoke with a couple of people who were over at the weekend for the Tournament over there and they were very complementray. Looking forward to my first visit very soon.

Quality YWH.

Congrats Daniel. Spoke with a couple of people who were over at the weekend for the Tournament over there and they were very complementray. Looking forward to my first visit very soon.

Hi Krooner,

The Tournament was organised by our affiliated youth section California FC. They did a fantastic job and the tournament was a great success.

I see you have been allocated one of our preseason games, so I look forward to meeting you then.

It was Harefield Utd of the SSML