Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sunday 27th June ODDS

Lovely sunny day here in Croydon,will Fabio get his Team Selection right,will Rooney come good,lets hope so.

England 6-4 Draw 2-1 Them Germans 3-1

Correct Score

England Them Germans

13-2 1-0 8-1

10-1 2-0 9-1

8-1 2-1 8-1

25-1 3-0 25-1

20-1 3-1 20-1

28-1 3-2 28-1

Draws 0-0 11-2

1-1 5-1

2-2 14-1

3-3 50-1

Argentina 1-3 Draw 11-4 Mexico 6-1

Smudge is offering a FREE 100 POINT SELECTION to all of his customers on correct score,and a Plus, if Rooney scores all losing bets will be refunded.

all my 140 left on germany to beat england

my free 100 points on england to beat ze germans 1-0

if both or either results come in:

please stick it all on the argies to stuff the mexicans.

all my 140 left on germany to beat england

my free 100 points on england to beat ze germans 1-0

if both or either results come in:

please stick it all on the argies to stuff the mexicans.

Johnno that's not very patriotic!!!

Lovely sunny day here in Croydon,will Fabio get his Team Selection right,will Rooney come good,lets hope so.

England 6-4 Draw 2-1 Them Germans 3-1

Correct Score

England Them Germans

13-2 1-0 8-1

10-1 2-0 9-1

8-1 2-1 8-1

25-1 3-0 25-1

20-1 3-1 20-1

28-1 3-2 28-1

Draws 0-0 11-2

1-1 5-1

2-2 14-1

3-3 50-1

Argentina 1-3 Draw 11-4 Mexico 6-1

Smudge is offering a FREE 100 POINT SELECTION to all of his customers on correct score,and a Plus, if Rooney scores all losing bets will be refunded.

HI SMUDGE

75 POINTS - ARGENTINA - WIN

100 POINTS - ENGLAND - WIN

FOR CORRECT SCORE : 100 FREE POINTS ON 1-1 DRAW ................ AND THIS TIME WIN ON PENALTIES ! ........PLEASE !!!!

mmmmmmmmmm do i go with my head................or my heart !!!!!!!!!

Ill have 200 smudgies on the england/ kraut draw

i'll have my bonus 100 on a 2-2 draw shitenhausen or bust !!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh dear.

Lets all blame Johnno.....

lets see if i can shift the blame......

lets blame the Uruguay ref/linesman who missed a clear, clear, clear goal.

lets blame West Hams Rob Green for his blunder that made us finish 2nd to the usa.

lets blame West Hams Matthew Upson for being a slow [****!!****] kent and not going with Klose - west ham won us the cup in '66 but were at fault this time!

talking of slow... lets blame Barry for being a slow ars3 too.

lets blame Rooney and Lampard for being the best on the planet but never producing it for their country.

lets blame heskey for not hanging up his boots earlier

lets blame ferdinand for being a t0sser

lets blame Fabio Capello for not knowing his ars3 from his elbow. We all know what the team should be and how we should play. Why doesnt he??

lets blame the english fa for appointing another unsuccesful foreign manager - how many more??

lets blame the krauts for being spunky lucky pr1cks.

join the bandwagon if any of you wish!!

I blame Johnno for picking the Germans, SO AS A GOODWILL GESTURE to all the people who stood behind our Beloved NO HOPERS.Smudgie is refunding their stakes,in appreciation, for letting their Heart rule their heads.Lets hope the ARGIE BARGIES get beat now.

All on Mexico, please Smudge.

Well I hate to say I told you so...

Today I witnessed a performance that was worse than Dorking delivered at the back end of last season and i'm not joking! An absolute embarrassment and the World is laughing at England now (if they weren't before). Totally inept. The second goal would have made no difference to the eventual outcome.

The worrying thing for England fans are these:

1. Fabio thought they played well

2. Gerrard said the scoreline made it look like a battering but it wasn't. (The truth of course is that the scoreline flattered England. 7 or 8-2 would have been fairer)

3. Joe Cole is 'disappointed' (he removed his headphones long enough to deliver that particular gem)

Useless wasters the lot of 'em.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I hope you have removed your flags from your car windows and washed the paint from your faces. The World Cup starts here :cool:

Now, to pile the pressure on Andrew Murray - what are the odds Smudgie? dance%20%282%29.gif

My honest opinion T.R.S. is he will not have a better chance than this year.Nadal is struggling a bit,Federer looks below his best.But Murray's charisma I personally do not like,and I think he is a bottler,so I think he has about as much chance of winning Wimbledon,as me winning the Lottery.

Edited by Smudge

My honest opinion T.R.S. is he will not have a better chance than this year.Nadal is struggling a bit,Federer looks below his best.But Murray's charisma I personally do not like,and I think he is a bottler,so I think he has about as much chance of winning Wimbledon,as me winning the Lottery.

Won in straight sets this evening, I believe.

At least my mobile has been absolutely beseiged with really funny jokes about England.

I forwarded them to Lee Wilmot of The Dorking Sadvertiser. I bet he won't print 'em. Incidently, he won't be able to print his view of the match as he texeted me !

I didn't know journo's knew so many four lettered words !