Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sandhurst F.C. v A.F.C Wimbledon TONIGHT

I wonder if TRS will be there to record the event ?

Finished 1-1. Crowd must have been 250ish? Dons took the lead in the 7th minute thanks to a clanger from the Fizzers keeper (not TC!). He just threw the ball in the net. I think he had the sun in his eyes - it was dazzling to be fair. Fizzers were better 2nd half and equalised. TC looked good second half. No idea who any of the Dons players were!!

No barbecue which was a bit of a letdown as i'd come straight from work and hadn't eaten - a packet of crisps is not quite the same! They missed a trick there as they'd have made a killing with a proper barbie tonight.

Finished 1-1. Crowd must have been 250ish? Dons took the lead in the 7th minute thanks to a clanger from the Fizzers keeper (not TC!). He just threw the ball in the net. I think he had the sun in his eyes - it was dazzling to be fair. Fizzers were better 2nd half and equalised. TC looked good second half. No idea who any of the Dons players were!!

No barbecue which was a bit of a letdown as i'd come straight from work and hadn't eaten - a packet of crisps is not quite the same! They missed a trick there as they'd have made a killing with a proper barbie tonight.

So barbeque or not it tells me that AFC will struggle in the confeence this year.......NOT.

I would think thre were a number of ressies and youth playing because they are playing Charlton at home tomorrow

and this is where Sandhurst fc let themselves down. Great pitch, good changing rooms, good lights, terrible club house, no grill, no proper bar.

If only they had these facilities that many other clubs have. They would have the perfect set up and income thru the bar and grill to push more for a promotion.

Shame really.

Far too hot for a bar-be-que last night but would have loved to have seen an ice cream van!

Sandhurst looked competant but difficult to tell as Afc were full of resies and the second string of trialists- the better trialists on show against charlton today.