Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results sat 10th

I also popped down there, and it certainly was far too hot! i was cooking watching it! The reserves played first, Camberley reserves won comfortably 7-0. The second game at 4pm was the 1st teams, and that was 1-1. I agree it was a good game, and Sheerwater had some very good players, considering where they finished last season?? i agree that the sheerwater keeper was quality! he pulled off some brilliant saves! The lad upfront for Camberley was a good player and had a good touch and would be a handful to mark. what do u think Gassy, Hopper?

Is this Sheerwaters normal team though? If it was why did they have such a miserable season last year? Or did they have a few lads who play for other clubs aka Westfield who may not be there come kick off for the season

From what i saw of sheerwater last season, it looked very similar players with one or two new additions. They look fitter and sharper on saturday than they did when i saw them last season so maybe that is a factor. There was a few of them who looked really good on the ball, you agree? and i agree they did look like a young side! never know whether it is a good or a bad thing!

jurgs I stand corrected, it was 2 - 1, after the 1st 45 with no water I must have gone delerious.

thought JURG looked like he needs a good pre season. where was young hammer whitby?

Haha you aren't wrong there......although I didn't do too bad and saved a pen to boot (further to Danny Boy above, the first game was won by CW - I thought it was 2-1, whilst Cobham won the second game 2-1, which is the game I played in).

Far too hot and would have been softer playing on concrete!

YHW is currently out injured with a trapped nerve in his back/hip.