Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who wil be champs this season in the ssml 2010/11

as for new signings pre season i know he has got tyrone tayler and danny nicolls from aylesbury . also dean rob from new bradwell . also i hear mickey lyon from oxford city has gone there . also the 2 centre halfs from stony startford have gone there . not bad for div 2

Tyrone granted, from a higher League. Danny Nicholls could only make the bench in the same struggling side. Dean Robb couldnt get in the Bradwell side so left. Michael is at Newport Pagnell. One centre back from Stony who is playing left back. You are right to a point they have signed players from higher in the pyramid I was wrong. But you dont get all your facts right.

Tyrone granted, from a higher League. Danny Nicholls could only make the bench in the same struggling side. Dean Robb couldnt get in the Bradwell side so left. Michael is at Newport Pagnell. One centre back from Stony who is playing left back. You are right to a point they have signed players from higher in the pyramid I was wrong. But you dont get all your facts right.

Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight:wall:

they are all still good players for div 2 and he still has more players coming this week . i belive lee coulter played on thursday as well not a bad sub to have and mickey lyon should be there this week who is your local team [****!!****] face . or are you one of the old [censored] padbury players that cant make the bench lol or even better are you from cranfield ha ha

they are all still good players for div 2 and he still has more players coming this week . i belive lee coulter played on thursday as well not a bad sub to have and mickey lyon should be there this week who is your local team [****!!****] face . or are you one of the old [censored] padbury players that cant make the bench lol or even better are you from cranfield ha ha

Haha, you tell him Champ.....think it's a bit of a jealousy thing that Padbury have the crem de la crem, LOL, so much so I think the Padbury subs bench will be runners up to Padbury LOL

Do youre boasting at the nd of the season not at the beginning. And if Lea Coulter signs you will have a team! But he wont.

There's no boasting as that would be disrespectful to all the other teams involved, but if the squad is strong then it gives you confidence.

As for Lea.....you never know, stranger things have happened

And if Lea Coulter signs you will have a team! But he wont.

Lea Coulter will be selling himself short if he goes anywhere near Ford Meadow this season

And my friend to say Padbury have the crem de la crem....of Milton Keynes maybe, well certainly but youre inside that bubble with the rest

My last words on the subject I promise. They have some very very good players and an ambitious motivated sometimes inspirational Manager but he, as do his players have very little experience of football outside MK or at a higher level, They have to prove themselves to be worthy of all this praise by winning things. More than the Anagram Cup. They probably will but its all speculation until they do it. I wish them all the very best

Mr Coulter may well sign but I feel sure he will want to try to prove himself higher up the pyramid if he can. It may take 2 or 3 seasons for Padbury to get to where he wants to play..

And my friend to say Padbury have the crem de la crem....of Milton Keynes maybe, well certainly but youre inside that bubble with the rest

My last words on the subject I promise. They have some very very good players and an ambitious motivated sometimes inspirational Manager but he, as do his players have very little experience of football outside MK or at a higher level, They have to prove themselves to be worthy of all this praise by winning things. More than the Anagram Cup. They probably will but its all speculation until they do it. I wish them all the very best

Mr Coulter may well sign but I feel sure he will want to try to prove himself higher up the pyramid if he can. It may take 2 or 3 seasons for Padbury to get to where he wants to play..

With it's size Milton Keynes should have a team playing in the Prem of the SSML, without doubt, many have threatened but it's long overdue now, will NB St Peter achieve that this season, will Stony Stratford, who knows, can Padbury the season after, time will tell

thanks for the good words mr stitch and ref on ref . we have a very good mood in the camp at mo and are buzzing for the season to start . you should come and watch tonight we have bedford town at our new ground . and you may see mr coulter get the last ten min MR RHODES .

Champ - I witnessed Lea Coulter score four times against Tokyngton Manor at the Recreation Ground on 20 March, I remember the date clearly as it was the most clinical bit of finishing I've seen since Malcolm 'Supermac' MacDonald scored five for England against Cyprus at Wembley in 1975.

You seem to know a lot about Padbury....been to any of their pre-season games?

You seem to know a lot about Padbury....been to any of their pre-season games?

Me and champ have....as for Mr.Stitch, think the hot seat at a certain MK club restricts his being able to watch Padbury, and if our pre-season results were anything like theirs I'd be very worried about the long season ahead in Division One.

He's a decent guy though in person, personally I hope fortunes for his club change for the better.

As for Rhodes, he's fair game for travelling to watch a bit of footie, if he did turn up tonight then I'm sure he witness a good game.

kick off tonight 7.30 @ buckingham town . is mr stitch from stony ?

That's my guessing.....and I will tell my reasons tonight.

Who am I though you may be thinking.....a clue would be I hope the end of the season don't cost me a ton due to a certain individual welshing on his bets again, yep, the friggin' boys bank manager, taxi driver, bar tab haha

kick off tonight 7.30 @ buckingham town . is mr stitch from stony ?

That's my guessing.....and I will tell my reasons tonight.

Who am I though you may be thinking.....a clue would be I hope the end of the season don't cost me a ton due to a certain individual welshing on his bets again, yep, the friggin' boys bank manager, taxi driver, bar tab haha

Champ....have sent you a private message...hope you get it.