Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who wil be champs this season in the ssml 2010/11

4. Aylesbury

Shadow - Surely that's unlikely going by their pre-season results thus far

We would do very well to finish 2nd but i think we may suprise you Rhodes you silly silly man. And i really cannot see how

you can comment on anything about us as you have never actually seen us play? Perhaps this year you may grow a pair

of nuts and get yourself down to Gosling......................

Aren't you over reacting slightly as I was only being realistic, you say that Hatfield Town will do very well to finish second this season but I put it to you that you will do very well to finish 11th, ie mid table!

Not over reacting at all. Like i said how can you actually make any prediction when you have never seen us play? as i said we may suprise you this season, and if we finish above 11th you will get some abuse, and we will have a major drinking session, i assure you xx

We would do very well to finish 2nd but i think we may suprise you Rhodes you silly silly man. And i really cannot see how

you can comment on anything about us as you have never actually seen us play? Perhaps this year you may grow a pair

of nuts and get yourself down to Gosling......................

Aren't you over reacting slightly as I was only being realistic, you say that Hatfield Town will do very well to finish second this season but I put it to you that you will do very well to finish 11th, ie mid table!

Rhodes my old china we finished 11th last season with half our team out for most of the season due to our dismal suspensions we had, so had to use reserves for alot of

the season. so just think where we could of finished if we kept 11 men on the pitch!!!!

I await another smart [****!!****] answer from ya!!!

4. Aylesbury

Shadow - Surely that's unlikely going by their pre-season results thus far

Rhodes, the thread is for people to express their views................your tips are just as open to ridicule

btw...............as you are no longer associated to the SSML, shouldnt you feck off from this forum?

Keeps - Who said that I'm not associated with the SSML, my options are still open and what Efc said is nonsense about a supposed life time ban. What Club are you associated with these days out of morbid curiosity, I expect you were glad Baby Keeps didn't stick it out long at Margate due to all the travelling you were doing.

Perhaps you're right regarding Aylesbury Rhodes... I just don't like to give too much attention to pre-season results, and i know they have a good setup over there. Then again I did come top of the World Cup Predictions and you did come bottom :excited:

Berko will be challenging for div1 title some decent signings being made..........

Comrades add to squad

July 22, 2010 at 20:23 · Filed under Club News

Berkhamsted have added two further signings to the squad in preparation for life in Division One, Mark Welling and Paolo Aquila.

Mark (photo below – www.levgreenfc.co.uk) joins the Comrades from Leverstock Green, where the 30 year-old has clocked up 179 appearances over the last six seasons, and being voted Player of the Season twice. He joined Leve from Kings Langley in 2004.

markwelling.jpg?w=122&h=150

Joining Mark is 25 year-old Paolo, who arrives from Pitstone and Ivinghoe where he impressed in a couple of appearances against Berko last season, and who has previously played for Leighton Town and Hitchin Town.

Comments

Vipond Strengthens Squad

July 19, 2010 at 14:31 · Filed under Club News

With the start of the pre-season programme only days away, virtually all of last season’s title winning team have returned to Broadwater.

Goalkeeper Graeme Milner has retired, but will take on a coaching role, leaving two new signings Eddie Farmer (photo below – www.astonclintonfc.co.uk) and Dave Clark vying for the number one shirt.

eddiefarmer.jpg?w=144&h=108

24 year old Farmer arrives following a successful season with Aston Clinton, whilst Clark is no stranger to Berko, having played for the old club in the Southern League, and the 29 year old can count Tring Athletic, Welwyn Garden City, Holmer Green and Colney Heath amongst his former clubs.

Vipond has also signed up the prolific Aaron Usmani (photo below – www.astonclintonfc.co.uk) from Aston Clinton to add to his striking options. Aaron bagged an outstanding 41 goals last season, including both goals in the Division Two Cup Final played at Broadwater.

aaronusmani.jpg?w=144&h=108A warm welcome to everyone.

www.astonclintonfc.co.uk/wwwComments

padbury utd runners up ? have you seen there squad this year . it would be good enough to win prem i went to watch them last week against dunstable town and they beat them 4.2 should of been more . then i watched them play bicester town couple of days later and they beat them 4.0 . manager craig bicknell has brought lots of new players in from alot higher standerds to add to the team that come joint runners up last season and i belive they won the anagram feeder cup .they are ground sharing with buckingham town this year so sould be interesting .

padbury utd runners up ? have you seen there squad this year . it would be good enough to win prem i went to watch them last week against dunstable town and they beat them 4.2 should of been more . then i watched them play bicester town couple of days later and they beat them 4.0 . manager craig bicknell has brought lots of new players in from alot higher standerds to add to the team that come joint runners up last season and i belive they won the anagram feeder cup .they are ground sharing with buckingham town this year so sould be interesting .

Do you know wot positions he has strengthened?

Can i ask why some people are Putting Stotfold up for taking the title this season?

When i looked at their league table for last season they come 7th.....So any reason why people are putting them up for the big jump?

Edited by Love the Game

Champ you obviously have Padbury connections but to my knowledge the only player signed from a higher level is Tom Kennard the ex New Bradwell keeper who despite his undoubted talent has a shoulder injury that has kept him out of the game for many months of both the last two seasons. (good luck to the boy we all hope he stays injury free) So 'from a lot higher standards' is an unsubstantiated claim and only applies to one player. I watched them recently and the squad is almost exactly the same as the end of last season. I agree they would be in the top 6 of the 1st Div. The test will be the Callenge Cup where they will play teams from a higher Div.

I also saw ex Bradwell Manager Steve Tucker in deep conversation with the Padbury Management. Was this a chat amongst friends or contract negotiations? See 'Where are they now?'

Champ you obviously have Padbury connections but to my knowledge the only player signed from a higher level is Tom Kennard the ex New Bradwell keeper who despite his undoubted talent has a shoulder injury that has kept him out of the game for many months of both the last two seasons. (good luck to the boy we all hope he stays injury free) So 'from a lot higher standards' is an unsubstantiated claim and only applies to one player. I watched them recently and the squad is almost exactly the same as the end of last season. I agree they would be in the top 6 of the 1st Div. The test will be the Callenge Cup where they will play teams from a higher Div.

I also saw ex Bradwell Manager Steve Tucker in deep conversation with the Padbury Management. Was this a chat amongst friends or contract negotiations? See 'Where are they now?'

Mr.Stitch....yes lets hope the shoulder holds out as he needs a break and a good run to get back to the standard we all know he is capable of, you have obviously seen him play over a period of time and know he is a talented keeper, I am sure he will be pleased when he hears of your good wishes for him.

Padbury have signed a couple of higher ranked players than Division One....I'm sure you will see them if you take a trip to Ford Meadow on Tuesday night, but then I guess this depends on your commitments at the time.

Anyway kind words, and good luck for the season......so do you think you can push for a top spot in Division One this season or are you looking for consolidation, Mr Newby LOL

Okay a bit of a crack this subject and not to be taken too seriously, of the teams tipped to do well, no pressure boys, of the teams to do not so well, it's for you to prove us tipsters wrong.

PREMIER LEAGUE.

1.Royston Town

2.Broxbourne

3.Tring Athletic.

RELEGATION.

From

Holmer Green

Aylesbury United

Oxhey Jets

DIVISION 1.

1.Hoddeson

2.London Colney