Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wattsy!!!!

BOO :brille008:

Smudgey, you missed me then? I'm still alive. I've just been keeping myself to myself and kept away from all things football to rest, think and sort out some personal things etc, and as Nige said I've been away, a nice relaxing three week holiday! :smilewinkgrin:

I was due to playe Tuesday for the reserves but didnt feel great and certainly not fair on the lads if I attempted to play with no energy, I've also been asked to play tonight but the txt has just come through and was send yesterday afternoon but there's no way I will make it back from London in time for a 5.30 meet, I'll probably get chopped all together at this rate haha :doh:

I've been in Turkey with a few days in Morocco in the middle. The reults have looked good and so does the squad from what I've read in reports and people I've spoken to. Not sure what players are left from last season as I've not seen anyone since I've been back.

How are you Smudge?

Yeah I'm good thanks mate,cant wait for the season to start,think Div 1 will be very tight this year,just hope that all the proposed ground improvements Clubs have touted go ahead,so as to make a few Premier Clubs nervous that they could be Relegated.My Tips for Top 3 in no Particular Order are Cobham,the new Manager Damien Ray has lots of Contacts at this Level and is a down to earth guy.Fond memories of him and his Brother at Croydon Athletic a few years back.Warlingham started poorly last season under new Manager Chris Tucker,but improved rapidly Season's end,and Knowing Chris he will of strengthened the Team this year.Thirdly Knaphill the best Team in Div 1 last year by a mile in my opinion,you don't know how much that hurt me to say,as my encounters with their Management Team was the low point in an otherwise Friendly, helpful League.Premier Division will be a 2 horse race Chertsey and Camberley,Egham were contenders but have lost Pearcey such a big Player for them,confidence in your keeper breeds success.

Wheres Pearcey gone? Shame about Municipal too!! It's never good seeing a club fold, however I shall certainly not miss the trip to the arena and it was my bogey ground