Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WHO CHARGE TO WATCH IN THE PREMIER THIS SEASON

Efc - I believe £6.00 is the going rate in the Premier Division this season including a programme, as you say Aylesbury United are probably the dearest. Anyway I thought you were at Stotfold v Harefield United this afternoon!

EFC- They could do with putting some of that money towards the pitch it is in a poor state and we are only at the start of the season!

The mighty Harefield United also charge £7.00 (including a fine glossy programme of course.)

It's a policy designed to keep any unwanted riff-raff from entering the premises. Sometimes the strict gate defence has been breached at Peston Park although the perpetrators, once identified, have been despatched with uncompromising swift (shot in the jabulanis.)

You've been warned, so just watch it, alright!

Efc - I believe £6.00 is the going rate in the Premier Division this season including a programme, as you say Aylesbury United are probably the dearest. Anyway I thought you were at Stotfold v Harefield United this afternoon!

'I was and it onlycost a £ 5 to get in good game fair result harefield player broke his leg in the 1st half in the 40min the ref then called half time teams came out for the last 5mins of first half then the two teams turned around and started the 2nd half well refereed by Chris Williams'

Edited by efc

Is it AYLESBURY UTD the dearest who charge £7:00 to to watch at Leighton

£7.00 to watch your team get relegated AGAIN......that is robbery and should carry a prison sentence to those guilty

Did Aylesbury Utd stll charge £7:00 yesterday as no prog was given with addmission ? As they did not turn up

Efc - How do you know as I thought you were in attendance at Stotfold v Harefield United, you seem to make yourself really busy with Club's business

Did Aylesbury Utd stll charge £7:00 yesterday as no prog was given with addmission ? As they did not turn up

No

No

Thats good then what was the reason ?

yOU COULD HAVE WATCH PADBURY FOR FREE LAST YEAR ALL THEY ASKED IS FOR YOU TO TAKE A POOPER SCOOPER WITH YOU TO HELP CLEAR THE PITCH

Surprised they let you onto Padbury's pitch last season Mr.Failure

Someone did come around with a team sheet. Shame the programmes did not turn up especially for those of us who collect copies of the games we attend.futbolbud2.gif

Agreed, particularly for those who put in a lot of effort into the new programme design only for it not to show!

If you contact the club we will hopefully be able to forward programmes on (assuming we do actually ever receive them)

The mighty Harefield United also charge £7.00 (including a fine glossy programme of course.)

It's a policy designed to keep any unwanted riff-raff from entering the premises. Sometimes the strict gate defence has been breached at Peston Park although the perpetrators, once identified, have been despatched with uncompromising swift (shot in the jabulanis.)

SMILES

This seasons admission at preston park is £6 WITH A PROGRAMME, £3 consessions and all under 16s FREE

Someone did come around with a team sheet. Shame the programmes did not turn up especially for those of us who collect copies of the games we attend.futbolbud2.gif

I remember the programmes not turning up at Hertford Town once for a fixture with Kentish Town and HTFCew, I think it was, had at least produced a four page A5 programme just before kick off but it was far from ideal and there is nothing worse for unsuspecting groundhoppers when they arrive, wide eyed, at a new ground only to be given the devastating news

What a grade A p***k you are SS....people like you make me SICK !!!! when Edgware were succesfull you were full of it, but did little to help the club's demise...then you f**k off to Harefield of all clubs (Edgware's biggest rival in 2006/07 SSMFL treble season)

Where's your pal Simon ??? is he watching Enfield Town ????? call yourself supporters ....pair of f***king muppets more like !!!!

As for this thread...Kingsbury were charging £6 and £1.50 for a programme last season...little wonder they had the worse ave crowd in the league !!!!!!!!

Football at this level should be no more than £5 and £1 for a programme.....

Edited by GRS67

Agreed, particularly for those who put in a lot of effort into the new programme design only for it not to show!

If you contact the club we will hopefully be able to forward programmes on (assuming we do actually ever receive them)

That is is very decent of you to send a prog onto those who require one.

Who do we contact for one?