Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harpenden Town FC

I thought this was the Harpenden Town thread ?

I do remember Frankie though when he was a youngster at London Road (St Peters) in the Herts County League about 5/6 years ago. Good Bright Young player.

''I thought this was the Harpenden Town thread ?

I do remember Frankie though when he was a youngster at London Road (St Peters) in the Herts County League about 5/6 years ago. Good Bright Young player.''

Must be joking - The kid is Thick!

I wasn't going on about his intellect, but he was lively on the pitch & made things happen.

Yes this is supposed to be a thread regarding the good start Harpenden have had, so lets leave the Frankie Jowle transfer for another time.

Saturday fast approaching for the young harpenden team , who's gonna be bold and give some predictions???

Home territory, have to fancy Berko, then again away territory you'd have to fancy Harpo, for the neautralists, a draw....but I'm gonna stick my neck and say.........tell you at 4.55pm tomorrow, and I bet I'm right!!!!!

Harpenden 1 Berkhamstead 3 - A good game by all accounts and the first half served up a treat for the 100 odd fans watching, could easily have gone either way but defensive mistakes by the young Harpenden back line have cost them today. All 3 goals scored by Berko today were from very poor defensive errors which Harpenden will learn from. James Armstrong caused problems all match and the Harpenden defence will know not to give him so much space in the return fixture. Berkhamstead also had a penalty saved and the follow up by an outstanding save from the Harpenden keeper after a very clumsy challenge in the box.

Harpenden can take heart from this match as could easily have turned this match around in the first half. Jim Warner put in an excellent performance roasting the Berko defence time and time again.

Chins up Harpenden nothing to be ashamed of!!! (apart from the defending at times)

It will take some team to stop Berko winning the league, but harpenden will be there or there abouts.

Harpenden 1 Berkhamstead 3 - A good game by all accounts and the first half served up a treat for the 100 odd fans watching, could easily have gone either way but defensive mistakes by the young Harpenden back line have cost them today. All 3 goals scored by Berko today were from very poor defensive errors which Harpenden will learn from. James Armstrong caused problems all match and the Harpenden defence will know not to give him so much space in the return fixture. Berkhamstead also had a penalty saved and the follow up by an outstanding save from the Harpenden keeper after a very clumsy challenge in the box.

Harpenden can take heart from this match as could easily have turned this match around in the first half. Jim Warner put in an excellent performance roasting the Berko defence time and time again.

Chins up Harpenden nothing to be ashamed of!!! (apart from the defending at times)

It will take some team to stop Berko winning the league, but harpenden will be there or there abouts.

quite agree with the analysis, was a great game. end to end and without some good saves could have been 5-5 at half time.

Yes this is supposed to be a thread regarding the good start Harpenden have had, so lets leave the Frankie Jowle transfer for another time.

Saturday fast approaching for the young harpenden team , who's gonna be bold and give some predictions???

Home territory, have to fancy Berko, then again away territory you'd have to fancy Harpo, for the neautralists, a draw....but I'm gonna stick my neck and say.........tell you at 4.55pm tomorrow, and I bet I'm right!!!!!

Damn, I had this down to be a 10-10.....lucky i only had a fiver at 25/1

Damn, I had this down to be a 10-10.....lucky i only had a fiver at 25/1

berko's full backs are probably the worst i've seen so far this season, and judging by today 10-10 would not of been far wrong!!!

i will definately be watching the return fixture of this one as there were some tasty challenges to add to a fantastic match!!!!

• 4 months later...

I came across this link, it's a shame that the Website isn't current any longer as it would be quite a useful tool for us:

http://www.teamstats.net/harpendentownfc/player/adam-balletta/43820/

The only useful tool you have is your head....Dick haha

All

Whats happened to Harpenden.....they seemed to start the season off really well......................then they lose their ressie team and have since slipped down the table!?

Has anyone watched them of late..............? The seem to have a decent forward in Jimmy Warner as he scores most weeks.

Thoughts?