Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harpenden Town FC

Not a good result yesterday either in the Anagram Feeder Trophy, 4-3 loss against what appears an average Herts Senior County League side in Chipperfield Corinthians.

Edited by ref off ref

Now if rhodes had said that you would have s1agged him off (what appears to be a average side) you know nothing about them lol and we all know that average sides can win in the cup now dont we lol having said that harpenden won their 1st 4 games of the season and people got slightly carried away mid table team no better ;)

Actually Lee as I wrote the saying what appears to be an average side I was at the same time reading Rhodes autobiography where he makes that statement every sentence LOL....must have been logged in the memory bank.

No you are right, mind you when we lost to Reading YMCA wouldn't have been half as bad had they been an average side, beauty of the Cup's though, in that league form counts for nothing.

mind you when we lost to Reading YMCA wouldn't have been half as bad had they been an average side

As for Harpenden Town I'm sure it won't be too long before they are back in the promised land where they belong following relegation in 2005/2006

;)

Now if rhodes had said that you would have s1agged him off (what appears to be a average side) you know nothing about them lol and we all know that average sides can win in the cup now dont we lol having said that harpenden won their 1st 4 games of the season and people got slightly carried away mid table team no better ;)

Actually Lee as I wrote the saying what appears to be an average side I was at the same time reading Rhodes autobiography where he makes that statement every sentence LOL....must have been logged in the memory bank.

No you are right, mind you when we lost to Reading YMCA wouldn't have been half as bad had they been an average side, beauty of the Cup's though, in that league form counts for nothing.

lol dont bite mate could you imagen being one of those AVERAGE sides who have nothing to play for week after week lol saying that a relagation battle could count for something ;)

As for Harpenden Town I'm sure it won't be too long before they are back in the promised land where they belong following relegation in 2005/2006

NeutralFan - Why did you change my post

I didn't Numpty. Whenever I do it says 'Edited by NeutralFan' so cany blame me for your nonsense!

mind you when we lost to Reading YMCA wouldn't have been half as bad had they been an average side

Great shout Rhodes........wont be long now......only been 5 years!

Heard they might have to drop down to Div 2 next season due to the ground problems......can anyone confirm?

New Manager brought in new players, very few from yesteryear's squad remain. was 3-1 up against CC in the Anagrams, pressed the self destruct button. Club has gone through some changes, almost starting fresh again.....

I hear they might be starting fresh again very soon..................