Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures & Results - Saturday 21 August

Inter Fering is my fav poster at the moment.

By the way all those who are using multiple accounts, Mods can see who is and isn't doing this!

For the rest of us though maybe Inter Fering could drop us some more clues.

I'm going for a Club Secretary from another league at the moment.

By the way all those who are using multiple accounts, Mods can see who is and isn't doing this!

NeutralFan - Like Keeps you mean

hello. thank you for asking at which place i work i worj with simon at safeway in the nights we are going now but are late because of football. my sister drove us to buckingham but we found the ground but not much was there. my sister went into the room and the man said we have the wrong gtound so we drive for a long time and then we find a nother groung but no one is at this place. we stayed for a bit unsure of what is going on. simon was very crying in the back. so we then have a eat on yhe way home and when i come here i see padbury and brache called off. why did not anyone phone us. my sister demands petrol money but we do not have any petrol money. my manager says we can go to work late but he will be cross when he see that we did not play football. why is no one telling us the things we need to no.

Inter Fering keep this up and Rhodes will have serious competition:discobanana:

The only thing Rhodes and inter Fering have in common is......Rhodes keeps INTERFERING lol

Inter Fering is my fav poster at the moment.

I'm going for a Club Secretary from another league at the moment.

What like from your league?

Loosely - It's obviously Keeps posting under yet another name, you can't be that naive!

Why can't I be that naive when you are so stupid? If it's Keeps I'll be surprised but then he's such an obvious target for you to slur, sometimes you could at least work harder.

So I'm not naive and Rhodes is still stupid?

I expect Cliffy will be apologising profoundly for his mistaken attack on Keeps good name.

Edited by loose

I expect Cliffy will be apologising profoundly for his mistaken attack on Keeps good name.

dance%20(2).gif

So what about all the other times Keeps has posted under multiple identities!

So what about all the other times Keeps has posted under multiple identities!

told you before Rhodes.....if you had spent as much time worrying about your missus and kids as you do following mine and baby keeps movements.......you wouldnt be homeless and singlecoffee%20(2).gif

and singlecoffee%20(2).gif

How do you know I am single

Loosely - Keeps is just a poor little rich boy, nothing more nothing less, who made his fortune by severing ties with his roots and moving down from his native Black Country to London where, fortunately for him, he found the streets to be paved with gold.