Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tring Corinthians

• 1 year later...

I have it on good authority that Tring Corinthians might be in trouble, a tell tale sign was their inability to field a Reserve team last Saturday against Bletchley Town Reserves at Icknield Way

I have it on good authority that Tring Corinthians might be in trouble, a tell tale sign was their inability to field a Reserve team last Saturday against Bletchley Town Reserves at Icknield Way

Good authority?? do tell....or were you just googling and happen to find they didnt field a reserve team and then decide in your infinite wisdom they were in trouble???

:bigcry:

That's not very sympathetic towards beleaguered Tring Corinthians, is that because of what happened when they played Padbury last season

A new reserve team manger had been appointed and was bringing a new squad with him only to resign / pull out on the Wednesday night. The Corries secretary had managed to get another team together but then 5 or 6 of those then dropped out Friday / Saturday. They sent a full team with subs to Ampthill yesterday.

Tring Army - Thanks, that's a relief, I was led to believe that a SSML Club might be going to the wall, you would know what's going on behind the scenes at Icknield Way as you live locally and plied your trade there briefly last season.

Tring Army - Thanks, that's a relief, I was led to believe that a SSML Club might be going to the wall, you would know what's going on behind the scenes at Icknield Way as you live locally and plied your trade there briefly last season.

you weren't led to believe, you assumed because youre an A$$!!!!!! They wouldn't go to the wall unless you were involved anyway would they?? Where's my £20 Douchebag????

you would know what's going on behind the scenes at Icknield Way as you live locally and plied your trade there briefly last season.

Not really, I moved to Leighton 4 years ago and probably only in Tring once or twice a month these days.

Just happened to have a chat with their secretary before Saturday's game about various things & he mentioned it.

Where's my £20 Douchebag????

If you PM me your address and who to make the cheque out to, presumably Winslow United FC, I'll put it in the post, I had you worried though didn't I after Risborough Rangers turned you over

Lol yea you did to be fair!!! Although we severely underperformed!! I'm just kidding but if you want to make good on it donate to a local charity just let me know which one.

I see that Tring Corinthians Reserves are 'redundant' tomorrow, that must be a relief for them