Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

El Classico

Football Man - Barry Davies time again and 'interesting, very interesting' that you don't answer the question as I heard on the grapevine that you are being very pernickety with certain Club's in the League and giving them a hard time, no names mentioned.

Football Man - You don't seem to have much to say for yourself all of a sudden

I was only playing at Bigg Utd as we were short! I'll only be getting first team games if we're struggling for player availability. Harsh on the others with the stairlift comment... I'll accept it for me though!

A couple more players signed which should provide some more competition for places. It's very early doors and still yet to play at home, silly individual mistakes and a lack of creativity in the final 1/3 which we're working hard on rectifying.

I don't think what happened at the beginning of last season is relevant at all.

Thank god the Vets season starts soon!dance%20(2).gif

St.Margaretsbury`s home record is poor. The pitch is poor.The team is poor. The management team of 1,2,3,4 or 5 is poor. And you need more than a couple of new players to get u out ofv this mess!!!

Is that correct about the bold above?

If so how do you know?

Are you coming over to watch?

I will be at the recreation ground on saturday smashing that little red ball all over the place. No doubt i will be watching when i can.

As a Hoddesdon or St Mags player?

Are you coming over to watch?

I will be at the recreation ground on saturday smashing that little red ball all over the place. No doubt i will be watching when i can.

As a Hoddesdon or St Mags player?

NF- Cant tell you that!!

Good game last night, thought both sides poor at the back.. 0-1,1-1,1-2,2-2,2-3,3-3,4-3,4-4. And yes the referee was S**T!! Cant wait for Tuesday night Hertford v St.Margs.

I was only playing at Bigg Utd as we were short! I'll only be getting first team games if we're struggling for player availability. Harsh on the others with the stairlift comment... I'll accept it for me though!

A couple more players signed which should provide some more competition for places. It's very early doors and still yet to play at home, silly individual mistakes and a lack of creativity in the final 1/3 which we're working hard on rectifying.

Thank god the Vets season starts soon

St.Margaretsbury`s home record is poor. The pitch is poor.The team is poor. The management team of 1,2,3,4 or 5 is poor. And you need more than a couple of new players to get u out ofv this mess!!!

You really dont like St Mags do you Wooden Spoon...

• 2 months later...

Thank god the Vets season starts soon!dance%20(2).gif

So Wooden Spoon (Pier)........do you still think the management team at St Margaretsbury are poor? All 5 of them!

Also what did you think of yesterdays game?