Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Whos in charge at St.Margaretsbury FC???

No, Paul Surridge is one of Lee Judges assistants.

One of his assistants!! how many has he got? that would explain the bad start to the season.

Wooden Spoon

Not sure who you are, maybe a player who has not made the cut or maybe just someone who wants to start trouble.. At this level of football you can never have to many people helping in running a club or a side....As long as everyone knows their place and from my understanding they all do at ST Mags. As for Paul Surridge he is a good coach and does know his stuff.

I know the club have had a bad start but so have Oxhey Jets just to name 1 side but i don't see people coming on here having a pop at them.

So Wooden spoon are you a dumped player???

One of his assistants!! how many has he got? that would explain the bad start to the season.

Wooden Spoon

Not sure who you are, maybe a player who has not made the cut or maybe just someone who wants to start trouble.. At this level of football you can never have to many people helping in running a club or a side....As long as everyone knows their place and from my understanding they all do at ST Mags. As for Paul Surridge he is a good coach and does know his stuff.

I know the club have had a bad start but so have Oxhey Jets just to name 1 side but i don't see people coming on here having a pop at them.

Never played football!! Only cricket .....

Wooden Spoon

Well said Love the Game!

Surridge is just another coach at St Mags..........Judges is the boss.