Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Heard a rumour.......

Quote:
BACARDI said:
Enfield ....
do u really think u r going 2 win the league

Assuming you mean Enfield Town rather than Enfield, why not? The season's four games old. There are twenty six to go. It's far too early to draw conclusions.

Whether we do win it or not I'd bet that we'll finish higher than Basildon Manor. We can improve. I don't think you can.

Ahh....Nice to hear from you again 'Annoying'.....Last time we heard from you,you were revelling in seeing ETFC taken to court.

I told you then,you should be more worried about EFC's upcoming appearences in the dock,didn't i also say the club would be in danger of being wound-up,once those appearences were out of the way.

Try getting ANNOYED with the people who are killing your club,rather than wasting your time on the ESL forum.

Just don't ask me to perform in this fund raiser. I get enough stick aafter my trip to Prestyan. By the way have EFC gone under yet.

----------------------- hmm duff beer -------------------------------

hic!!!!!!!!!! burrrrrrrpppppp!!!!!! D 'OH!!!!!

P.S MIM would looked good as a tranny