Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Managerial Vacancy at Langford FC

Ivan Finch at Blunham would be a good shout.

Good call, was about to say the same.

Loosely - Just to let you know NeutralFan is not putting my posts up so I can't reply to you

Rhodes your posts are put up asap, but we all dont live on here 24/7, and 99% of your post aways get aproved, (well by me they do) and apart from NF, and me , IanW and Mummybunny aprove your posts as well,.. so hopefully your posts get ''approved'' as soon as ...

SIXTY

Loosely - Just to let you know NeutralFan is not putting my posts up so I can't reply to you

Rhodes your posts are put up asap, but we all dont live on here 24/7, and 99% of your post aways get aproved, (well by me they do) and apart from NF, and me , IanW and Mummybunny aprove your posts as well,.. so hopefully your posts get ''approved'' as soon as ...

SIXTY

I really dont see how he can moan?? If he hadnt been acting like a child and posting silly things he wouldnt have to have someone holding his hand 24/7!

He doesn't hold hands

I held hands at QPR v Scunthorpe United the other week, you sounded jealous from the message you left on Facebook

Clifford my dear boy, it wasn't jealousy. It was just sheer amazement at the fact 2 birds could see you in a nice light ! Lol

how much does rohypnol go for these days ?

Getting back on track Langford's new manager is the former Hitchin Town reserve team manager. Don't know any more than that at the mo I'm afraid.

Steve - Well strangely enough there is a connection as Tony mentioned to me once that you often talked more in the dug out about birds, as you put it, and your conquests with the fairer sex than you did about the match taking place

It wasn't the best of starts for Mark Teeling on Tuesday evening was it

Mark Teelings record is poor.

I actually give him until early February, tops, I know Brache Sparta is another kettle of fish altogether but he didn't last five minutes there

Shadow - I take it you support Langford

Why has your Chairman taken on Mark Teeling if he has such a poor record?

I heard there was some good interest in the job?

Langford surely want to stay up?

Some of these managers must Bulls*%t there way through interviews.

Some of these managers must Bulls*%t there way through interviews.

From memory Mark Teeling seems a very well educated and articulate sort of chap, he can probably sell sand to the Arabs and snow to the Eskimos

Shadow whats your thoughts?

I cant see why the club have gone for someone from a club in Div 2 and has a poor record.

Would of been better giving it to someone young and new if they couldnt attract the right person.

Shame if they go down. They will only have themselves to blame.

Personally I think Langford should have stuck with Tony Armitage, they could have done a lot worse and the results whilst he was in temporary control of the team said it all such as the superb 5-2 Premier Division Cup win over Kentish Town