Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Managerial Vacancy at Langford FC

Some of these managers must Bulls*%t there way through interviews.

From memory Mark Teeling seems a very well educated and articulate sort of chap, he can probably sell sand to the Arabs and snow to the Eskimos

And bulls*%t his way through interviews too, must have something in common with you Rhodes, I mean how did you become employed as WGC's number 1 stalker.

I think Tony could have improved the situation though. I know who he was going to bring in as his Assistant & between the 2 of them, I think they could have pulled them out of the drop zone.

Hate to say this but I'm siding with Rhodesy on this one.

Time will tell how good the new manager is. Speaking from experience I know of loads of players who would play at Step 5, but are not prepared to drop to Step 7. maybe he won't be using players from his Brache side. If he is, it could be a long season for Langford fans.

John Barnes, yes i am a Langford fan and am a little dissappointed with the appointment... Only time will tell though i guess. Looking at the players he has brought in on Saturday, I think it is only going to get worse at Forde Park to be honest. I believe a couple of the better players may be leaving, inluding their striker Doherty who had been hitting a good bit of form.

John Barnes, yes i am a Langford fan and am a little dissappointed with the appointment... Only time will tell though i guess. Looking at the players he has brought in on Saturday, I think it is only going to get worse at Forde Park to be honest. I believe a couple of the better players may be leaving, inluding their striker Doherty who had been hitting a good bit of form.

It will need turning round pretty sharpish before daylight appears between the sides above you....but you don't sound too confident at the prospect of that happening?

Surely it's just a matter of how many Aylesbury score

I still dont know him. Ive seen him on the Aylesbury United website.

I dont know him? I think you are mistaking me for someone. Who do you think I am? I have never managed a football team. I just take a interest in local football (Bedford)

Lea's Dad lol

Who is Lee Coulter??

I think I may have mentioned this before but he was certainly the most lethal striker I've seen at Step 6 level other than Lee Scott, Craig Hammond and Stuart Reynolds