Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures & Results - Saturday 6 November

cheesy%20(2).gif cheesy%20(2).gif cheesy%20(2).gif cheesy%20(2).gif.....Rhodes, are you serious or have you just forgot to take your medication.

Ref Off Ref - I'll be interested to get Wisezola's take now he has left Cotlandswick as he was Manager there at the time. The Officials gave the two Club's the option to play the game and London Colney didn't want to know yet they were all for playing it at Cotlandswick the following night

Rhodes, you know full well that there were a number of issues regarding the "hdiden gem" which meant that it had to be closed. The fact that Bedfornt Green weren't permitted by their landlord to sublet it didn't help!

Premier Division

2 1 Chalfont St Peter v Hertford Town

http://www.buckingha...82398-27617010/

http://www.hertfordt...l_06_11_10.html

A brief report on this one from another's Forum, going by what it says surely this statement in Hertford Town's match report above is somewhat misleading: 'A great second half performance from the Blues could have easily stolen a point but will give them good confidence going into next weeks home game against Hillingdont Borough.':

Spartan South Midlands League ~ Premier Division

Chalfont St Peter 2

(22,34)

Hertford Town 1

(80)

Venue: Mill Meadow

Programme: Yes

Attendance: 104

Looking at the final score you would think this was a close game... it wasn't. Chalfont should have got double figures. One man prevented this however, the visitors goalkeeper, who was simply outstanding.

As someone who watched the game on Saturday, the Hertford Keeper made 3 good saves (2 of them outstanding in fact!) in the 2nd half and the centre-half cleared one of the line. The second half performance from Hertford was decent with Chalfont having to shoot from distance, which is also how they scored both their goals in the 1st half. Hertford didnt have too many clear chances throughout the game but then again neither did Chalfont. Hertford had a couple of chances at 2-1 which could have nicked a point. No denying Chalfont deserved the points due to the amount of possession they had but you could tell that this is how Hertford set up - i.e. letting them have possession where they couldnt hurt them.

Double figures is quite an extroadinary comment in fairness. But football is about opinions.

The fact that Hertford kept a clean sheet in the 2nd half, scored and had Chalfont hanging on at the end probably explains the match report and is therefore not misleading?

The fact that Bedfornt Green weren't permitted by their landlord to sublet it didn't help!

Horace - Well, believe it or not, that's news too me and even if it was true how would the SSML heirarchy have got wind of it

The fact that Bedfornt Green weren't permitted by their landlord to sublet it didn't help!

Horace - Well, believe it or not, that's news too me and even if it was true how would the SSML heirarchy have got wind of it

Believe me, they did. Perhaps it was when the London Playing Fields Association locked Bedfont Green out of the ground!

Horace - Well again that's news to me, if it is true the Club Chairman didn't pass the information onto me and it would have been helpful to know

Horace - Well again that's news to me, if it is true the Club Chairman didn't pass the information onto me and it would have been helpful to know

Why would a club Chairman pass information on to a nobody, in fact does anyone feed you information or do you make things up as and when just to suit?

Maybe the Ref when he had to give a reason why he called it off ?

Ericshere2stay - Why do you say that, in what way can I possibly give the game a bad name

As you asked I will tell you.

1. You are a childish moron
  2. You have a massive chip on your shoulder
  3. You constantly come on here slagging decent people off.
  4. You are a scruffy, seedy looking, sad, bitter & twisted, small minded little idiot.
  5. Your behaviour at Haringey and your conduct and comments about the thoroughly decent people there are morally reprehensible.

I would not allow you anywhere near a Club I was involved in, the game can well do without you and your ilk and it's high time you crawled back into whatever hole you emerged from and stayed there.

Ericshere2stay - Why do you say that, in what way can I possibly give the game a bad name

As you asked I will tell you.

1. You are a childish moron
  2. You have a massive chip on your shoulder
  3. You constantly come on here slagging decent people off.
  4. You are a scruffy, seedy looking, sad, bitter & twisted, small minded little idiot.
  5. Your behaviour at Haringey and your conduct and comments about the thoroughly decent people there are morally reprehensible.

I would not allow you anywhere near a Club I was involved in, the game can well do without you and your ilk and it's high time you crawled back into whatever hole you emerged from and stayed there.

LOL....lucky Ericshere2stay isn't an enermy of yours eh Rhodes

1. You are a scruffy, seedy looking, sad, bitter & twisted, small minded little idiot.

Ericshere2stay - Well as a starter for ten define scruffy seeing how I normally wear a suit to matches, you appear to be involved at Haringey Borough or have been in the past

1. You are a scruffy, seedy looking, sad, bitter & twisted, small minded little idiot.

Ericshere2stay - Well as a starter for ten define scruffy seeing how I normally wear a suit to matches, you appear to be involved at Haringey Borough or have been in the past

Rhodes - I love the fact you only pick up on one thing Ericshere2stay has brought up...I am guessing then you agree with all the other points he has made.

Love the Game - Ericshere2stay is wide of the mark on every point he makes, he clearly doesn't know me at all [slanderous comments removed] coffee%20(2).gif

Edited by NeutralFan

Ericshere2stay - If I was as bad as you say then how is it I am still in close contact with Haringey Borough's four previous Manager's, namely Allan Fenn, Ged Searson, Julian Hudson and Kenny Dyer, they all feel that the Club's heirarchy are absolutely laughable and they have no wish or aspiration to progress.

Haringey could always play at Copthall as that pitch is available :smilewinkgrin:

Nellie - I've been meaning to pick up on this misleading post of yours from when your fixture with Leverstock Green was switched from the Copthall Stadium to Coles Park at the eleventh, sorry, twelfth hour. Haringey Borough stated on their Website that the playability of the pitch was in some doubt yet you said that it was available, which was it to be:

Our season long ground share agreement has come to a premature end as Sporting London e Benfica feel they cannot struggle on any longer and have with drawn from the League.

Unfortunately, the withdrawal came too late to enable our cancelled away match at St. Margaretsbury to be reversed.

However, one unexpected immediate benefit was to be able to hire the ground to Kentish Town as the playability of their Copthall Stadium was in some doubt and they did us a favour by winning 1-0 against Leverstock Green thus preventing Green from climbing above us.

We fell only one place to 6th as Hillingdon Borough won their game to climb above us but we now have at least two games in hand on all the 5 teams above us. Chalfont St. Peter and Tring Athletic continued on their merry way with victories, albeit only by the odd goal in both cases.

Ericshere2stay - If I was as bad as you say then how is it I am still in close contact with Haringey Borough's four previous Manager's, namely Allan Fenn, Ged Searson, Julian Hudson and Kenny Dyer, they all feel that the Club's heirarchy are absolutely laughable and they have no wish or aspiration to progress.

How is Mr Dyer?

How is Mr Dyer?

How long have you got. Kenny heads up a high profile Soccer Academy in the States amongst other things and is even more popular over there than he is in Cyprus if that's possible:

http://soccer-academy.com/AdultCampsRes.aspx

How is Mr Dyer?

How long have you got. Kenny heads up a high profile Soccer Academy in the States amongst other things and is even more popular over there than he is in Cyprus if that's possible:

http://soccer-academ...ltCampsRes.aspx

When is he back in England?

Kenny makes regular trips back to this Country but he is doing so well out in the US that I can't see him coming back permanantly for many a long year, he has really made an impact and name for himself since going out there, shall I pass on your regards

NeutralFan - Well the answer is that I don't really know when the great Kenny Dyer is back in England