Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures & Results - Saturday 6 November

NeutralFan - Well the answer is that I don't really know when the great Kenny Dyer is back in England

So why not just say that in the first place then?

Maybe Cliff can tell us the last time he and Kenny met up?

Well I don't remember exactly but it was fairly recently, why do you ask

No I didn't actually, it was just a flying visit and Kenny was in headless chicken mode due to all the press publicity he was doing with another old chum of yours and Haringey Borough's, Peter Theori:

http://www.conel.ac.uk/news_events/news/2010/october_2010/international_football_comes_to_the_college

1. You are a scruffy, seedy looking, sad, bitter & twisted, small minded little idiot.

Ericshere2stay - Well as a starter for ten define scruffy seeing how I normally wear a suit to matches, you appear to be involved at Haringey Borough or have been in the past

Rhodes, you don't seem to get it do you. I am not nor have I ever been involved in any way, shape or form with Haringey Borough but I am really offended at the way you behave and slag off decent people who have done nothing more than see you for the complete c u n t that you are.

As for your appearance, I agree that you do wear a suit to games, but one that has never been pressed or cleaned, with an unironed shirt and you are generally a scruffbag.

I speak as someone who has met you many times face to face and I know you to be a first class muppet.

That's got me through the starter for 10 I think, now drop dead.

Edited by Ericshere2stay

Ericshere2stay - Do you have some sort of permanant chip on your shoulder or did you just get out of bed the wrong side today, all your posts seem to be very critical. The trouble is that the majority of members on this Form, including you it seems, don't like to hear home truths, be it about themselves or their Club's, and I get it in the neck for speaking as I find and calling it as it is.

Ericshere2stay - Do you have some sort of permanant chip on your shoulder or did you just get out of bed the wrong side today, all your posts seem to be very critical. The trouble is that the majority of members on this Form, including you it seems, don't like to hear home truths, be it about themselves or their Club's, and I get it in the neck for speaking as I find and calling it as it is.

Rhodes thats right you say things as it is but not to the people you are slagging off to there face

Yawn. If people are going to slag Rhodes off on here instead of talking about football - can you at least do it intelligently and with humour?

You are just making yourselves look stupid.

Rhodes, you are a brass knobbed liar and a first class idiot. The game is all the poorer for having social misfits like you attaching yourselves to it.

Go back to your hovel and stay there.

Yawn. If people are going to slag Rhodes off on here instead of talking about football - can you at least do it intelligently and with humour?

Rhodes, you are a brass knobbed liar and a first class idiot. The game is all the poorer for having social misfits like you attaching yourselves to it.

Brilliant! Did you think of that one on your own or did your writing team of Peter Kay, Ricky Gervais and Jon Stewart contribute?

The DiK, Rhodes is as funny as dysentery so why should people compete with that? They know what they like and it ain't Rhodesy, that's all there is to it, no need to try and dress it up..

Brilliant! Did you think of that one on your own or did your writing team of Peter Kay, Ricky Gervais and Jon Stewart contribute?

Sounds like you're almost as stupid as Rhodes is Doog. Join him, please do.

Sounds like you're almost as stupid as Rhodes is Doog. Join him, please do.

yawn.

Popular geezer you are Rhodes, can I ask though, these 'un-ironed shirts and filthy suits' is it a new fashion dress sense or are you just a dirty old man?

Clock End - I think you will find that this is an exaggeration on bitter and twisted Ericshere2stay's part, admittedly I don't wear my smartest suits to football and they have seen better days however they are not as bad as all that

So let me get my nut around this, what you are saying in a round about way is you are a scruffy bloke who thinks it cool to wear 70's retro suits that still harbour last years snot stains on the arm and probably worse.

There's a word for that, that's it, tramp

Popular geezer you are Rhodes, can I ask though, these 'un-ironed shirts and filthy suits' is it a new fashion dress sense or are you just a dirty old man?

Clock End - I think you will find that this is an exaggeration on bitter and twisted Ericshere2stay's part, admittedly I don't wear my smartest suits to football and they have seen better days however they are not as bad as all that

So let me get my nut around this, what you are saying in a round about way is you are a scruffy bloke who thinks it cool to wear 70's retro suits that still harbour last years snot stains on the arm and probably worse.

There's a word for that, that's it, tramp

Well said Clock End. Rhodes, his ilk and the administrators of this forum need to grasp the fact that the name Eric has been coined by people who just don't like people like Rhodes no matter what Club they are involved in. Eric is not a person, but an ethos.

Also, your choice of the word "tramp" is bang on when it comes to his appearance, he is appallingly scruffy at times and my Missus once said that he made her feel ill just looking at him.

Rhodes, stop coming on here and slating all and sundry and then crying foul when someone slates you back. Your sort are not wanted or required at ANY level of Football so cut out the snipng and you will not receive so much stick or be banned from Clubhouses or even entire Grounds. Alternatively go and join a synchronised knitting club.

Eric is not a person, but an ethos.

I initially thought that you might be Eric Turner, the Ampthill Town Secretary