Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cockfosters FC Three Stouges !!

Congratulations today to the three stouges who have shown they havent got a bloody clue if today was anything to go by.

Doesn't surprise me when you have got Paul Boxer (Youth Team Assistant Manager at Hoddy better off picking his nose than a player), Mickey Nathan (Broxbourne,Cockfosters, Broxbourne, Cockfosters player, no managerial experience at all & not a good mate to have either unless you want a smack in the mouth), Dino Ippocratous (alias Chairman, Matt Lucas look a like, Sunday Greek Manager and wannabe Cockfosters 1st Team Manager) holding the reins!!! A so could Groundsman/Committe man running round showing off like a drunk and looking half scarecrow and half tramp! Well done again Committee good choice!!!! If any of you think anything of the club Stand down and let others who have a clue and have new ideas take over, you have all had your day now move on! Bet none of you are big enough to do this though!!!!!! Let the club be where it should be and not a laughing stock!

Glad I was not on that pitch today!

Embarrassment the lot of you! (including some of the players)

Congratulations today to the three stouges who have shown they havent got a bloody clue if today was anything to go by.

Doesn't surprise me when you have got Paul Boxer (Youth Team Assistant Manager at Hoddy better off picking his nose than a player), Mickey Nathan (Broxbourne,Cockfosters, Broxbourne, Cockfosters player, no managerial experience at all & not a good mate to have either unless you want a smack in the mouth), Dino Ippocratous (alias Chairman, Matt Lucas look a like, Sunday Greek Manager and wannabe Cockfosters 1st Team Manager) holding the reins!!! A so could Groundsman/Committe man running round showing off like a drunk and looking half scarecrow and half tramp! Well done again Committee good choice!!!! If any of you think anything of the club Stand down and let others who have a clue and have new ideas take over, you have all had your day now move on! Bet none of you are big enough to do this though!!!!!! Let the club be where it should be and not a laughing stock!

i watched this game today in the freezing cold and it was one of the worst games ive ever seen.....for Cockfosters the number 11 didnt know the meaning of tracking back!! And the number 9 up front has got be to be laziest player ive seen in a long time.....i havent a clue why he bothers to play if he cant be ars*d??

I thought the Cockfosters number 8 was a good player trying to do the right things as well as the number 10 for dunstable who was tidy.......also the right back was decent and got up and down lots.

I really think they need some fresh blood over there fast!

Up next is WGC FC so it should be 3 points!!

Edited by monkeymonkey8

<BR>
<BR><FONT face=arial><FONT size=2><FONT color=black><FONT size=4>Congratulations today to the three stouges who have shown they havent got a bloody clue if today was anything to go by. <BR></FONT><FONT size=4>Doesn't surprise me when you have got <B>Paul Boxer</B> (Youth Team Assistant Manager at Hoddy better off picking his nose than a player), <B>Mickey Nathan</B> (Broxbourne,Cockfosters, Broxbourne, Cockfosters player, no managerial experience at all & not a good mate to have either unless you want a smack in the mouth), <B>Dino Ippocratous</B> (alias Chairman, Matt Lucas look a like, Sunday Greek Manager and wannabe Cockfosters 1st Team Manager) holding the reins!!!</FONT><FONT size=4></FONT> <FONT size=4>A so could Groundsman/Committe man running round showing off like a drunk and looking half scarecrow and half tramp!</FONT><FONT size=4></FONT> <FONT size=4>Well done again Committee good choice!!!!</FONT><FONT size=4></FONT> <FONT size=4>If any of you think anything of the club Stand down and let others who have a clue and have new ideas take over, you have all had your day now move on!</FONT><FONT size=4></FONT> <FONT size=4>Bet none of you are big enough to do this though!!!!!!</FONT><FONT size=4></FONT> <FONT size=4>Let the club be where it should be and not a laughing stock!<BR></FONT><FONT size=4><BR><FONT size=4></FONT>Glad I was not on that pitch today!<BR></FONT><FONT size=4><B>Embarrassment </B>the lot of you! (including some of the players)</FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT><BR>
<BR><BR><BR>i watched this game today in the freezing cold and it was one of the worst games ive ever seen.....for Cockfosters the number 11 didnt know the meaning of tracking back!! And the number 9 up front has got be to be laziest player ive seen in a long time.....i havent a clue why he bothers to play if he cant be ars*d??<BR><BR>I thought the Cockfosters number 8 was a good player trying to do the right things as well as the number 10 for dunstable who was tidy.......also the right back was decent and got up and down lots.<BR><BR>I really think they need some fresh blood over there fast!<BR><BR>Up next is WGC FC so it should be 3 points!!<BR>

I coulnt believe the players that played today there was players that couldnt get in Neil Ewing squad and he didnt even entertain them, what are they thinking, I just think they havent got an clue

Edited by Reds9

<BR>
<BR><FONT face=arial><FONT size=2><FONT color=black><FONT size=4>Congratulations today to the three stouges who have shown they havent got a bloody clue if today was anything to go by. <BR></FONT><FONT size=4>Doesn't surprise me when you have got <B>Paul Boxer</B> (Youth Team Assistant Manager at Hoddy better off picking his nose than a player), <B>Mickey Nathan</B> (Broxbourne,Cockfosters, Broxbourne, Cockfosters player, no managerial experience at all & not a good mate to have either unless you want a smack in the mouth), <B>Dino Ippocratous</B> (alias Chairman, Matt Lucas look a like, Sunday Greek Manager and wannabe Cockfosters 1st Team Manager) holding the reins!!!</FONT><FONT size=4></FONT> <FONT size=4>A so could Groundsman/Committe man running round showing off like a drunk and looking half scarecrow and half tramp!</FONT><FONT size=4></FONT> <FONT size=4>Well done again Committee good choice!!!!</FONT><FONT size=4></FONT> <FONT size=4>If any of you think anything of the club Stand down and let others who have a clue and have new ideas take over, you have all had your day now move on!</FONT><FONT size=4></FONT> <FONT size=4>Bet none of you are big enough to do this though!!!!!!</FONT><FONT size=4></FONT> <FONT size=4>Let the club be where it should be and not a laughing stock!<BR></FONT><FONT size=4><BR><FONT size=4></FONT>Glad I was not on that pitch today!<BR></FONT><FONT size=4><B>Embarrassment </B>the lot of you! (including some of the players)</FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT><BR>
<BR><BR><BR>i watched this game today in the freezing cold and it was one of the worst games ive ever seen.....for Cockfosters the number 11 didnt know the meaning of tracking back!! And the number 9 up front has got be to be laziest player ive seen in a long time.....i havent a clue why he bothers to play if he cant be ars*d??<BR><BR>I thought the Cockfosters number 8 was a good player trying to do the right things as well as the number 10 for dunstable who was tidy.......also the right back was decent and got up and down lots.<BR><BR>I really think they need some fresh blood over there fast!<BR><BR>Up next is WGC FC so it should be 3 points!!<BR>

I coulnt believe the players that played today there was players that couldnt get in Neil Ewing squad and he didnt even entertain them, what are they thinking, I just think they havent got an clue

I thought that Mickey Nathan had returned to Broxbourne Boro???

<BR>

I thought that Mickey Nathan had returned to Broxbourne Boro???

He did didnt get on with new management so came back to Fosters shame he dont go back to broxbourne again !

I heard on the grapevine that there were quite a few prospective new Managers in attendance at Chalk Lane yesterday hiding in the shadows

I expect Rhodes is more au fait with where all the shadows are at Chalk Lane then most.

Anyone we know Mr Rhodes or just the usual dose of speculation ?

I had better not divulge any names just incase the applicants for the job don't want me to

I heard on the grapevine that there were quite a few prospective new Managers in attendance at Chalk Lane yesterday hiding in the shadows

Rhodes..If that is the case then the new manager could be one of the following: in his late 60's or early 70's, one of four posh kids who should have stayed at home and played dragon slayer or something, a young blonde girl and her mate, a fan of AFC Dunstable, an official of the SSML or a couple of Greek blokes.

More like most games in the area were called off so like I most people popped over to watch a game. From reading the match day programme the club have had six applicants and they will be doing interviews sometime next week.

coffee%20(2).gif

monkey8 ur a pussy stop beeing an internet bad boi and talk sense. No 9 done well held everything up and brought players in. He's come from oxhey jets so don't chat [censored] before you get one Banged pussyhOle.

t.p - Your the one being (as you call it) a pussy. I was at the game on Saturday and the number 9 for cockfosters was poor very poor and that's being nice.

You say he has come from Oxhey Jets, is that cause Oxhey let him go for being lazy and a moaner ? Or will you tell me that it's just closer to home for him at cockfosters? dance%20(2).gif

He held nothing up in fact he was struggling to hold up his shorts never mind the ball!!!! cheesy%20(2).gif

The only thing he brought into the game was moaning, he did not want to be on the pitch, he spent the 2nd half moaning to the ref the pitch was too hard and that the game should be stopped rather then working hard to get the team back in the game....

And to say monkeymonkey 8 is going to get "one banged pussyhole" I bet he is hoping the number 9 is doing the banging cause he could not hit fu*k all.....dance%20(2).gif

But his boots were nice and clean, is that cause you lick them for him before licking his bum hole?

Edited by Love the Game

Don't you just hate it when ex players with the hump come on and start mouthing off...

monkey8 ur a pussy stop beeing an internet bad boi and talk sense. No 9 done well held everything up and brought players in. He's come from oxhey jets so don't chat [censored] before you get one Banged pussyhOle.

t.p - Your the one being (as you call it) a pussy. I was at the game on Saturday and the number 9 for cockfosters was poor very poor and that's being nice.

You say he has come from Oxhey Jets, is that cause Oxhey let him go for being lazy and a moaner ? Or will you tell me that it's just closer to home for him at cockfosters? dance%20(2).gif

He held nothing up in fact he was struggling to hold up his shorts never mind the ball!!!! cheesy%20(2).gif

The only thing he brought into the game was moaning, he did not want to be on the pitch, he spent the 2nd half moaning to the ref the pitch was too hard and that the game should be stopped rather then working hard to get the team back in the game....

And to say monkeymonkey 8 is going to get "one banged pussyhole" I bet he is hoping the number 9 is doing the banging cause he could not hit fu*k all.....dance%20(2).gif

But his boots were nice and clean, is that cause you lick them for him before licking his bum hole?

t.p - i think Love the Game has covered everything there........but i do like the way you post.....a bit like a child texting on his pay as you go mobile phone!

Great English my friend....are you aged 10 by any chance or did you just not bother going to school? I thought there might be an age limit on this Forum??

Number 9 needs to get his finger out of his a**e!

Cockfosters v WGC, bet Rhodes attends this game to see which club would be easier to bury like he did at TIk Tok for when he posts his 'Let me join your committee' letter

Ref Off Ref - Actually I am planning a visit to Chalk Lane next Saturday, weather permitting, as I can be home in good time for Strictly Come Dancing. Also the so called 'postage stamp' is a decent ground to take close up photographs at unlike AFC Dunstable and Sun Postal Sports for example where you are miles away from the pitch.

Bugger,

Is there anything decent left in Cockfosters. I remember an OK Chinese Restaurant. But that's about it.

The tube station has a large car park and is easy to get to from Potters Bar!

And Rhodes, please don't do your usual numpty trick of using flash photography just as the forward is about to shoot!

Don't you just hate it when ex players with the hump come on and start mouthing off...

You mean like taking a leaf out of your book!

You mean like taking a leaf out of your book!

Please don't tell me you've just bitten on that - ha ha.

You wouldn't know a wind up if it came and smacked you in the face.

Very disappointing...