Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Up and Down

Does anyone know the certain criteria needed to be able to move leagues if promoted.

For example, Berko 1-premier.... what do they need to have done to the ground etc..

See here for ground grading requirements.

I would have thought Berko should be OK for Grade F as they were in the Prem in their previous incarnation.

Does anyone know the certain criteria needed to be able to move leagues if promoted.

For example, Berko 1-premier.... what do they need to have done to the ground etc..

See here for ground grading requirements.

I would have thought Berko should be OK for Grade F as they were in the Prem in their previous incarnation.

i think berko are ok for the next level after the prem too as they played southern league football previous to their ssml arrival towards the end of the old town team.

We have to apply to both the SSML and the UCL by the end of December

Loosely - I've heard on the grapevine that this will be your final season at the Carlsberg Stadium, can you confirm that

As usual another example of Rhodes making it all up as he goes along.

Anyone wanting further proof of Rhodes being so far out of the loop that he's reduced to making up lies can feel free to visit us next season at the Carlsberg, we all know that Rhodes wouldn't have the guts.

Loose, Rhodes is desperate, he now has no mates and no club.

If you feel though that with your club he is over stepping the mark then I believe for a small fee London Colney will send them two kids round that kicked him out of their clubhouse haha

Wasn't a knock in anyway towards Southill Alexander, Stotfold or even London Lions, and Hatield Town too, the more teams this league can attract then the better.

It's just that when you look at the achievements of Aston Clinton last season and Risborough in the Challenge Trophy this season to a degree it is tough on them teams because they are not fortunate enough to have facilities for level 6, however season after season they come back and do the SSML proud.

Berkhampstead and now Winslow this season after a short break had to re-start life back in division 2, as I said previously nothing against the sides that have joined the SSML, just sympathy I guess to already established member clubs.

On that would love to see Southill Alexander, if it be their wish, granted SSML football next season, but then as Loose says, many hurdles to jump and balls to be kicked before we know of the outcome.

Just for the record, London Lions were just as entitled, under the National League System, to be promoted to SSML Div One as any SSML Div2 top two side. They won their "Step 7" league, which entitled them to promotion to "Step 6". Unfortunately for the Herts Senior County League, no-one is ever relegated from SSML One to replace such teams. It's about time someone was!

The bottom 3 of the Southern League could all be considered to be on the SSML patch if there is to be any relegation from Step 4 (AFC Hayes, Northwood & Uxbridge)

A lot will depend on clubs at Steps 1-4 going bust between now & June to see which teams could get reprieved. Barton Rovers & Beaconsfield are also bottom half at the moment. If there is no relegation from Step 4 to the SSML it will resolve the "extra team" problem & enable a 2 up 2 down with Div 1.

I would think Winslow would need to finish in the top 3 to stand any chance of making a 2nd promotion place a possibility from Div 2

Anyone wanting further proof of Rhodes being so far out of the loop that he's reduced to making up lies can feel free to visit us next season at the Carlsberg, we all know that Rhodes wouldn't have the guts.

Loosely - Not at all, like I said I had it on very good authority that Southill Alexander won't be plying their trade at the Carlsberg Stadium next season however I will contact Maurice Dorrington to get it confirmed

Loosely - Not at all, like I said I had it on very good authority that Southill Alexander won't be plying their trade at the Carlsberg Stadium next season however I will contact Maurice Dorrington to get it confirmed

Well Rhodes no doubt you will be on here again shortly afterwards to apologise for posting unfounded rumours (read "unfounded rumours" for "what I made up during one of my daydreams"). Since I'm only the chairman of the club in question no doubt you would love to demonstrate on here that you know more about the future of Southill Alexander than I do but yet again you'll make a pr at of yourself. No skin off my nose.

I will contact Maurice Dorrington to get it confirmed

i very much doubt he would waste time on speaking to you.......

Rhodes, what have you got in life?...........no wife, no kids, no house, no football , no friends

MERRY XMAS......:icon29:

Unfortunately for the Herts Senior County League, no-one is ever relegated from SSML One to replace such teams. It's about time someone was!

Horace - Why would Club's want to take a seemingly big step down in class, it's the same with the Middlesex County League Premier Division

Unfortunately for the Herts Senior County League, no-one is ever relegated from SSML One to replace such teams. It's about time someone was!

Horace - Why would Club's want to take a seemingly big step down in class, it's the same with the Middlesex County League Premier Division

Some of the clubs who have made the "seemingly" big step up in class from the Herts Senior County League in recent times - Oxhey Jets, Colney Heath, London Colney, Hatfield Town, London Lions, Wodson Park, Hadley (via a circuitous route)

Hardly struggled, have they? Some of the clubs relegated : none

Not as big a step down as you took Tokynton to, at least they recovered the Titanic but the Manor....apparently gone without trace.

Edited by ref off ref

I will contact Maurice Dorrington to get it confirmed

i very much doubt he would waste time on speaking to you.......

Rhodes, what have you got in life?...........no wife, no kids, no house, no football , no friends

MERRY XMAS......:icon29:

Cliprod............your silence speaks volumes coffee%20(2).gif