Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Big Fight

Sorry chaps, i haven't had no luck finding a boxing ring, but I have managed to source a cage (well an aviary anyway !). So rather than a traditional Marquis of Queensbury bout, we going to have a full in Cage fight between 'Hod Rod' Jonno & Pier 'Pasta his bedtime' Angelini.

On the undercard is a special tag team bout between The Padbury Mafia & The Hatfield Boozers. Horace is MC for the night with Pete the Greek taking the middle & Television X is interested in screening the event because they've heard alot of cnuts will be attendance.

This is a charity event. All proceeds will go to pay Mr Clifford Rhodes' Internet Cafe expenses for 2011

& The Hatfield Boozers

It's interesting that Hatfield Town are mentioned in this, they seem to have developed a reputation and are never far away from controversy are they

& The Hatfield Boozers

It's interesting that Hatfield Town are mentioned in this, they seem to have developed a reputation and are never far away from controversy are they

And Padbury....rather than a ring how about just a football pitch, Padbury Mafia one side, Hatfield Boozers the other, and you Rhodes as the ball in the middle......now that I am sure would bring in the crowds.

After all I'm sure the pain of being kicked all over the park wont compare to when them two 5 year olds gave you a good kicking down at Colney haha.

& The Hatfield Boozers

thanks for another siily little dig rhodes, but its not a reputation thats just developed has it, it came to light about 10 years ago.

And what you know about hatfield town's history you could write down on a stamp.

Anyway who wants to be just a run of the mill team that just plods aolng that no-one talks about. Feck everyone, and wouldnt have it any other way!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by no-one likes us!!

thanks for another siily little dig rhodes, but its not a reputation thats just developed has it, it came to light about 10 years ago.

No-one likes us - The first time I encountered Hatfield Town was at Tokyngton Manor towards the end of the 2008/2009 season, possibly you were there and I have to say I raised my eyebrows without knowing anything about the Club's reputation or history. Since then I can see why the Club use the infamous 'Millwall motto' 'No One Likes Us We Don't Care'

only because of complete numpties like you who base their knowledge on rumours not facts .

& The Hatfield Boozers

And who is it who keeps bringing Hatfield up at every given opportunity, yep the sh*t stirrer aka Rhodes.

And he wonders why I refer to him at club level than nothing more than a toilet cleaner....he just loves sh*t, albeit as a job or a past time

Ref Off Ref - The thing is that if you throw enough mud then some of it eventually sticks and you have to ask the question about Hatfield Town's fans behaviour at the Final of the Hertfordshire Senior Centenary Trophy against Hoddesdon Town at the County Ground in Letchworth a couple of seasons ago.

Rhodes, I will agree with you that if you throw enough mud then eventually it sticks, same as tomato ketchup, KFC, rotten eggs, quarter pounders...I mean by all accounts that coat you wear's had the lot, haha...plus a few grass stains from when you were well and truly booted from the Colney clubhouse.

Ref Off Ref - The thing is that if you throw enough mud then some of it eventually sticks and you have to ask the question about Hatfield Town's fans behaviour at the Final of the Hertfordshire Senior Centenary Trophy against Hoddesdon Town at the County Ground in Letchworth a couple of seasons ago.

What was wrong with their behaviour, a bit too passionate for ya were they rhodes. You probably would no about all that seein as the clubs you have been involved with average about 11 a game.

And seein as we took about 200 to that final that was the end of season total for tic toks attendance.

Yeah so what if they all drunk the bar dry, it was a benifit to everyone- the county ground got a massive turnover and the fans got absoultely sloshed and wrecked the gaff, everyones a winner!!!!

Edited by no-one likes us!!

What was wrong with their behaviour, a bit too passionate for ya were they rhodes. You probably would no about all that seein as the clubs you have been involved with average about 11 a game.

And seein as we took about 200 to that final that was the end of season total for tic toks attendance.

Yeah so what if they all drunk the bar dry, it was a benifit to everyone- the county ground got a massive turnover and the fans got absoultely sloshed and wrecked the gaff, everyones a winner!!!!

no-one likes us!!! Can I order a copy of the DVD, sounds awesome.

Jonno, sorry it's too late I've booked HTFCew & Nelly on the request of our Cliffy.

Syd more than happy to oblige but think Jonnos offer might be more pleasing on the eye

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

Oh, I don't know Nellie - nice little skirt and fishnets! ;)

Edited by Horace