Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures & Results - Saturday 11 December

Congrats to Kinsbury London Tigers for their win against Chalfont. Wish I had been there to witness that one.

applaus.gif

I think this has to be the result of the season so far

Disagree, result of the season was you getting ejected from the London Colney clubhouse cheesy%20(2).gif

Beleaguered Bletchley Town only losing 3-2 at home to high flying Padbury United was another great result!

Beleaguered Bletchley Town only losing 3-2 at home to high flying Padbury United was another great result!

so how many points did they get for that GREAT RESULT ? SAME AS CADDINGTON SWEET FA LOL . and to top it off caddington celebrated after the game losing 3.2 first time i have ever seen that lol

I heard that Padbury were lucky to come away with a 0-0 draw at Tring Corinthians back in September, you have rode your luck quite a bit this season haven't you

Haha Rhodes you really are such a loser, whether it's 3-2 or 9-8, all that matters is the 3 points.

Take a good look at the league table, anyone in Div 2 would swap with us if 3-2 was such a bad result....kn0b

So you're in 'the loop' for once Rhodes, my statement that you getting ejected from the London Colney clubhouse was the result of the season is FACT.

Your reply from a result that happened 4 weeks ago IS NOT FACT, is irrelevant and makes no point at all, we got 3 points, that if you had a club to follow is the name of the game, in case you'd forgotton.

Also Rhodes, I made that statement, not Padbury United, but then I guess when you're clutching at straws anything is possible.

As I have the feeling that you'd love nothing better than to see Padbury fail this season then I will allow you a little insight as to what the clubs aims are, then it may stop you from writing such dribble in future.

Okay the aim for this season is promotion, nothing more, nothing less, so if we do lose a league game or two, even 10 for that matter, as long as at the end we have achieved Division One status next season then job done.

We are still involved in 3 cup competitions and to add any of them to promotion would be a bonus, but to win all 3 cups and fail on the league front, Cliff you can then mock us 'til the cows come home, as the club would have failed to deliver what we set out for at the beginning.

So you're still with me Rhodes, yes WE COULD LOSE SOME LEAGUE GAMES before you get a stiffy, if and when that may come around, however judge us though when the season is over as I would hate to see you look a complete and utter pr*ck.

Also Rhodes, County Cup and Anagram Feeders, surely as a devoted SSML member you would love to see all the member clubs do well, any that don't, including us, try and remember where youre loyalties lay, even if no SSML club actually wants to be associated with you.

Last season was an all SSML Anagram Feeder Final, the County Cup was won by SSML New Bradwell, not the Reading League, Aylesbury League, Dog and Duck League, Dodge the Dog S**t League.....mind you Rhodes, may be up your street that last mentioned one.

So Rhodes finally, a beleaguered 3-2 win at Bletchley, a catastrophic same scoreline at Caddington, we'll buy them all day long because it's points that count, however unlike yourself we do respect the efforts made by both the above mentioned teams as we always respect the opposition we face, nothing is set in stone, we know we have to earn the right to be where we are and where we want to be.....so again, judge us at the end, and if we've failed then it will be like all your birthday's and Xmas' come at once.

Long way to go yet though.....bonjour Billy.

Edited by ref off ref

I heard that Padbury were lucky to come away with a 0-0 draw at Tring Corinthians back in September, you have rode your luck quite a bit this season haven't you

you are right and i cant wait to go back there in the next round of anagram cup next month i will be there this time .

As I have the feeling that you'd love nothing better than to see Padbury fail this season

Ref Off Ref - You couldn't be further from the truth if you tried, why would I have anything against Padbury United infact I'm on record as saying that they seem to be a well run up and coming Club, also their supremo Craig Bicknell seems like a very genuine guy.

Other Results that stand out are

5 of the Bottom 7 Teams in DIV 1, all won on Saturday, WGC good results against SPS, Cranfield good results again London Lions and Sony good results against Bucks. Not forgetting Bradwells thrashin of Bedford Town Reserves

Nice to have an all Japenese team represented in the SSML cheesy%20(2).gif

As I have the feeling that you'd love nothing better than to see Padbury fail this season

Ref Off Ref - You couldn't be further from the truth if you tried, why would I have anything against Padbury United infact I'm on record as saying that they seem to be a well run up and coming Club, also their supremo Craig Bicknell seems like a very genuine guy.

There's that smell again....what is it?. Oh yes, bullsh*t, coz actually think you'll find you're on record saying things like....

Padbury can't be all they're cracked up to be this season.

Well let's use another game as an example then, the narrow 2-1 win at Pitstone & Ivinghoe last month, I don't believe Padbury United were worldbeaters that day either.

I was not actually baiting ******** and was perfectly serious that Padbury United were found out on Saturday and couldn't beat a team who had previously lost 4-1 at home to Totternhoe and struggled to beat beleaguered Bletchley Town 3-1 at home.

All I'm trying to say is it's all very well beating MK Wanderers 11-2 but let's wait until Padbury United start playing some of the 'big boys' such as Aston Clinton and The 61 FC and particually when they go to Harefield next week in the Challenge Trophy, that will be very interesting.

Harefield must have played a very weakened team.

Padbury United must have treated the game against Harefield as a World Cup, FA Cup and Champions League Final all rolled into one.

Any of the above statements ring a bell.....maybe you can let me know which one refers to us being a well run up and coming club Rhodes, I know it's there, guess I should have gone SpecSavers eh.

RHODES WILL NOT ANSWER as it is a direct question and again proves what a kn0b he really is.

Edited by ref off ref

Premier Division

2 2 Kentish Town v Stotfold

Match reports from both sides of the fence:

http://www.kentishtownfc.com/90818/club_news.pl?news=463520

http://www.stotfoldfc.co.uk/results.php?id=&mr=mr111210&scr=4&pg=results.php#mrpa

RHODES WILL NOT ANSWER as it is a direct question and again proves what a kn0b he really is.

Ref Off Ref - What are you talking about. I won't say that I am Padbury United's biggest fan as it wouldn't be entirely true but I do have a lot of respect for the Club and hope they get promotion to Division 1 at the end of this season. Presumably the Club will be allowed to continue to ply their trade at Ford Meadow for the long term which will meet ground criteria for Step 6.

Ref Off Ref - What are you talking about. I won't say that I am Padbury United's biggest fan as it wouldn't be entirely true but I do have a lot of respect for the Club and hope they get promotion to Division 1 at the end of this season. Presumably the Club will be allowed to continue to ply their trade at Ford Meadow for the long term which will meet ground criteria for Step 6.

Wow a club that isn't Rhodes biggest fan....is that a first?

Ref Off Ref - Interesting, very interesting that you don't comment on the ground situation at Ford Meadow, will Padbury United still be plying their trade there next season

How would I know...but with a wealthy Chairman behind us he isn't gonna go into Ford Meadow with his eyes closed and get mugged off, is he?.

Time will tell I guess it's beneficial to Buckingham Town too us being there, lol probably find a mosque there come new season kick off haha

How would I know...but with a wealthy Chairman behind us he isn't gonna go into Ford Meadow with his eyes closed and get mugged off, is he?.

Time will tell I guess it's beneficial to Buckingham Town too us being there, lol probably find a mosque there come new season kick off haha

lot of rumours re uni money for Buckingham, RoR

Before it's mis-quoted, when I said wealthy Chairman meant in the sense that he hasn't got where he is today by suffering fools gladly, so with regards the ground share at Ford Meadow guess he would have made sure it was beneficial to Padbury and that he knew where to dot the i's and cross the t's. As an individual he is extremely ambitious for the club as is the manager too which is why they work well together, if any 2 people deserve success in this game then it's them, and I would stand by that statement even if my lad wasn't involved with the club.

Edited by ref off ref

Time will tell I guess it's beneficial to Buckingham Town too us being there

Ref Off Ref - Sorry to keep quoting Barry Davies but I find that reply interesting, very interesting. You say 'how would I know' but you're the sort of bloke who makes it his business to know everything and I'm sure you have chatted to Craig Bicknell about it over some tea and ginger snaps in the Clubhouse. Where you mention the Chairman not getting 'mugged off' as well as it being 'beneficial' for Buckingham Town to have Padbury United at Ford Meadow, it gives me the impression you know exactly how much they want from the Club next season to groundshare and the Chairman feels it is a little too high, it puts you in a bit of a dilemma doesn't it as where else can Padbury play next season in order to meet Step 6 criteria as clearly you are definitely going to win Division 2.

Time will tell I guess it's beneficial to Buckingham Town too us being there

Ref Off Ref - Sorry to keep quoting Barry Davies but I find that reply interesting, very interesting. You say 'how would I know' but you're the sort of bloke who makes it his business to know everything and I'm sure you have chatted to Craig Bicknell about it over some tea and ginger snaps in the Clubhouse. Where you mention the Chairman not getting 'mugged off' as well as it being 'beneficial' for Buckingham Town to have Padbury United at Ford Meadow, it gives me the impression you know exactly how much they want from the Club next season to groundshare and the Chairman feels it is a little too high, it puts you in a bit of a dilemma doesn't it as where else can Padbury play next season in order to meet Step 6 criteria as clearly you are definitely going to win Division 2.

i will totaly 100 per cent confirm that we will be playing our football at ford meadow next season and the season after that . i will also confirm that we have picked some great sponsors for next season who are more than willing to sponsor players of i high standard . cant wait :welcome: