Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures & Results - Saturday 11 December

Craig Bicknell - Well that will be music to Ref Off Ref's ears if he doesn't already know, how much is the groundshare at Ford Meadow per season out of interest

Craig Bicknell - Well that will be music to Ref Off Ref's ears if he doesn't already know, how much is the groundshare at Ford Meadow per season out of interest

its 70 pound a game and if we have to use lights its 15 on top of that . also we have to make sure the bar takes at least 150 pound a game .this is y we charge 3 pound on the gate it helps a little bit . with all the other costs it is not a cheap season this is y i have to get promotion alot of pressure lol .:doh:

also we have to make sure the bar takes at least 150 pound a game

Craig Bicknell - That must be loose pocket change to Hatfield Town in bar takings mustn't it. Thanks for being so open and transparent in your post, it's a shame more Club's can't be so straight forward.

also we have to make sure the bar takes at least 150 pound a game

Craig Bicknell - That must be loose pocket change to Hatfield Town in bar takings mustn't it. Thanks for being so open and transparent in your post, it's a shame more Club's can't be so straight forward.

Rhodes what has it got to do with you why club's should be open to you or any one about what goes on at there club .Could not help yourself you had to have a dig at Hatfield when will you start having a dig at Padbury then?

DJM61 - As you know I like to see transparency and hold Club's to account, what's wrong with that

No harm in telling it as it is, at Padbury we have no skeletons in the cupboard, everything you see, everything you hear is 100% cosher, that's why earlier in this post I said the aim this season is promotion, anything else would be a bonus, anything less and it's back to the drawing board.

The Chairman and Manager have a vision of which they had started to put into place prior to the season starting, so if and when people think we are being a bit big headed and brash we are not, we as a club are only thinking ahead and in the process have pulled in the squad that will help complete the first phase, where is the harm in that?

Unless it's a jealousy thing from some, remember Padbury were not so long ago the Division 2 whipping boys, just shows what a bit of belief and hard work can achieve....or hope to achieve more like.

Thanks for that RoR, can't help feeling that it must be so rewarding that so much hard work and dedication is being held to account by that nonce.

Thanks for that RoR, can't help feeling that it must be so rewarding that so much hard work and dedication is being held to account by that nonce.

Albeit Rhodes or someone else, it matters not, but of the clubs I have followed watching my lad I will go on record as saying Padbury have one of the best bunch of lads, Management and Committee I've ever come across, really is close knit and as I said on record, even if my boy was not to get a game I just couldn't stay away, it really is that good.

We may be a division 2 side but everything in place is that of a top division one side, if not better, that takes good organisation and planning, so hopefully they get their just reward.....I mean what division 2 side can attract a player from the Bedford Town first X1, this Craig has done, and he is a man of his word, that it wont be the last.

MK needs a side higher that SSML division 1, hopefully in time we can be that side, that is all we are striving to do, but appreciate it's not an overnight situation, but at least we are having a go.

but of the clubs I have followed watching my lad I will go on record as saying Padbury have one of the best bunch of lads, Management and Committee I've ever come across

So even better than the Haynes 'clan' at New Bradwell St Peter then!

but of the clubs I have followed watching my lad I will go on record as saying Padbury have one of the best bunch of lads, Management and Committee I've ever come across, really is close knit and as I said on record, even if my boy was not to get a game I just couldn't stay away, it really is that good.

Ref Off Ref - In relation to your post, I'm curious to know whether you are simply a glorified taxi service for your lad, similar to Keeps for example, or do you genuinely like football and enjoy the involvement and rolling up your sleeves to help Club's such as New Bradwell St Peter and Padbury United out, try to answer honestly.

Ref Off Ref - In relation to your post, I'm curious to know whether you are simply a glorified taxi service for your lad, similar to Keeps for example.

i would lay odds he is the same as me Rhodes.............a decent parent

remind us..................where are your kids?

remind us..................where are your kids?

and out of interest................where is the Mother of your kids?

and a final comment on this subject..................

Rhodes, go feck yourself, cos you are everything that stinks about parenting nowadays

enjoy your xmas at internet cafe,

Keeps - It seems that I have hit a raw nerve, sorry I spoke!

but of the clubs I have followed watching my lad I will go on record as saying Padbury have one of the best bunch of lads, Management and Committee I've ever come across, really is close knit and as I said on record, even if my boy was not to get a game I just couldn't stay away, it really is that good.

Ref Off Ref - In relation to your post, I'm curious to know whether you are simply a glorified taxi service for your lad, similar to Keeps for example, or do you genuinely like football and enjoy the involvement and rolling up your sleeves to help Club's such as New Bradwell St Peter and Padbury United out, try to answer honestly.

In a way do feel like a taxi service sometimes however anyone who knows of the times my boy spent on the sidelines with his injuries will vouch I would still be there supporting the team, home and away

cos you are everything that stinks about parenting nowadays

Keeps - Perhaps but I don't think I would stretch as far as offering the likes of Hornchurch and Bowers & Pitsea a financial bribe so my son could play for them, Uncle Urchin saw right through you but Barry Hubbard naively didn't

Ref Off Ref - I don't know whether this is the appropriate thread but here is a Christmas teaser for you, what does your son and this former player have in common:

http://www.whtimes.co.uk/news/spurs_star_darren_anderton_visits_welwyn_garden_city_1_756481