Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures & Results - Saturday 11 December

cos you are everything that stinks about parenting nowadays

Keeps - Perhaps but I don't think I would stretch as far as offering the likes of Hornchurch and Bowers & Pitsea a financial bribe so my son could play for them, Uncle Urchin saw right through you but Barry Hubbard naively didn't

you missed out Biggleswade Town..................... cheesy%20(2).gif

cos you are everything that stinks about parenting nowadays

Keeps - Perhaps but I don't think I would stretch as far as offering the likes of Hornchurch and Bowers & Pitsea a financial bribe so my son could play for them, Uncle Urchin saw right through you but Barry Hubbard naively didn't

you missed out Biggleswade Town..................... cheesy%20(2).gif

BUFC IS KEEPS!!???

I cant keep up with all this. Think Ill take my usual 3 month hibernation and come back when the usernames settle down a bit......!!!

Ref Off Ref - I don't know whether this is the appropriate thread but here is a Christmas teaser for you, what does your son and this former player have in common:

http://www.whtimes.co.uk/news/spurs_star_darren_anderton_visits_welwyn_garden_city_1_756481

Is Rhodesy officially barred from working in the SSML? or has he just been unofficially "blackballed" freemason style?

Can anyone confirm?

Just to clear this up, Rhodes has black balls!

Get him down to Tring Corinthians and see for yourself then, who knows you too could be plying your trade at Wembley then, though the knackers yard where he took Tik Tok may seem more appropiate

• 2 weeks later...

But arent Kentish Town and Haringey Borough where they are today because of his efforts?

The Doog is King - You seem to be in the know, I'm not one for blowing my own trumpet but I'd say Kentish Town were largely due to Clement Temile who was instrumental in putting the Club on the map.