Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pitch Inspections

DJM61 - I wouldn't go as far as saying that however I was buying a thicker 100g paper, as opposed to 80g, for the colour photographs as 80g paper jammed the photocopier and I also bought the card for the front cover. Anyway I never claimed a penny piece from Tokyngton Manor as was the case at Haringey Borough and Kentish Town.

Haha,,,,loose, love it, position of fu ck off.....do you think this imaginary club though would offer him something so prestigious.

It's probably something like painting the white lines whilst the snow is still visible, or a post he likes me to comment on, that of poo cleaner, probably get a brand new brush too as they are a Ryman League One North of Watford and absolutely desperate football club....Rhodes, stop dreaming.

Don't discount him totally, RoR, he has access to a limitless supply of photocopy paper and colour photcopier (only the best at the MOD), and can stay late on a Friday night when his boss isn't there to print off hundreds of copies of his War and Peace progrsmmes. Enough to tempt a cash strapped club even at the dizzy heights of Ryman 1! (although, if it's the club i think it is, I doubt that they're all that cash strapped - or celebrating Christmas for that matter).

Horace you say that Rhodes prints the War & Peace at the MOD when he was at Tick Tok he told the chairman it was costing him a lot of cash do the War & Peace so much that he could not afford to put food on the table at home for his Kids ?

Not wanting to change the subject as to what a Tit Rhodes is but there was a nice write up in the newsletter about you DJM

Tut tut tut, calling Rhodes a tit then letting him know someone got a nice write up ahead of him, he'll be straight on the phone to Santa to make sure he don't come down your chimney LOL.

What position did you hold at Welwyn Garden City?

Loosely - Why are you so interested, answer me that first

As I've already told you it is becaue I do not believe you. If you had truly held a position at the club you would not have been ducking the question for so long. As I am sure you know this thread is not the first time you have been asked nor by me so as you have promised in the statement above please keep your word and tell us..

What position did you hold at WGC Rhodes?

If Rhodes had a position at WGC, would he not be in breach of the SSML banning order?

If so, by admitting said position would WGC be in trouble with the League?

Can someone please clarify?

Loosely - What if I told you that I was chief cook and bottle washer at Welwyn Garden City, you still wouldn't believe me would you so what's the point in answering

Loosely - What if I told you that I was chief cook and bottle washer at Welwyn Garden City, you still wouldn't believe me would you so what's the point in answering

I'm not sure anyone would trust you with a role even as important as that Rhodesly but you ask hundreds of questions on here each week which you demand and expect answers to or you get bolshy, claiming that you have the right to hold clubs to account.

Well I'm holding you to account Rhodesly, tell the truth for once, you never held an official position at WGC or had any brief to carry out a role but attached yourself limpetlike to the club before being thrown out on your ar se with the help of a couple of lads from London Colney.

Let's have a straight answer from you for once Rhodesly.

If Rhodes had a position at WGC, would he not be in breach of the SSML banning order?

Loosely - Well PetetheGreek hit the nail firmly on the head and by dogedly pursuing the matter, like Heabea and Honey with a bone, you will probably only succeed in getting Welwyn Garden City into hot water with the SSML heirarchy

Petethe Greek - is there an SSML banning order on Rhodes? Or am I being a bit slow here.....

This is what has been stated somewhere on this forum.

Maybe Rhodes, Horace or HTFCew can confirm.

Loosely - Well PetetheGreek hit the nail firmly on the head and by dogedly pursuing the matter, like Heabea and Honey with a bone, you will probably only succeed in getting Welwyn Garden City into hot water with the SSML heirarchy

Boll-ocks.

(btw Heabea died last year - your dog comments are a bit wasted on me)

Loosely - I'm genuinely sorry to hear that as I know how much he meant to you

Loosely - I'm genuinely sorry to hear that as I know how much he meant to you

Rhodesly - If you knew so much you'd have known that she was not a he although I appreciate your attempt at a sincere remark.

Now back to business, are you telling us that WGC awarded you a post that cannot be admitted to since this supposed "Ban" by the SSMFL? So in effect you were not an accredited official of the club, in other words a "nobody"?

So you are banned by the SSML from being associated with any of the Clubs.

Thanks for confirming.

Loosely - Like I said I really don't know why you are making yourself so busy with this, haven't you got better things to be thinking about on Christmas Eve. All I know is that no sooner had I walked through the gate at Herns Lane on 9 October for Rob Pattwell's first match against St Albans City Reserves, the team sheets were thrust into my hand by the Secretary and I was told to make a note of the goalscorers and times of the goals as well as do a match report and take photographs which I obligingly did. I assume that my position was therefore Assistant Secretary but nothing was set in stone during my brief tenure at the Club.

Thanks for confirming.

Where did I say that, I think your eyesight may be failing you and it highlights the controversy that always seems to surround you when you Officiate

Thanks for confirming.

No he isn't! He's not so important that they have even discussed him! (oh., apart from the time that he got his then club fined £200 for making inappropriate remarks while allegedly representing them!)

Edited by Horace