Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pitch Inspections

With heavy snow falling today, I was wondering which Clubs will be having pitch inspections and if so when will they be taking place.

My guess is that games will be lost due to the weather conditions tomorrow so any early information will help people who are scheduled to take in fixtures.

With heavy snow falling today, I was wondering which Clubs will be having pitch inspections and if so when will they be taking place.

My guess is that games will be lost due to the weather conditions tomorrow so any early information will help people who are scheduled to take in fixtures.

I think what you mean is, will Leverstock Green be having an early pitch inspection tomorrow, why not just say so rather than go around the houses.

I think what you mean is, will Leverstock Green be having an early pitch inspection tomorrow, why not just say so rather than go around the houses.

If I wanted to know that information I would contact the Referee (which I have) or the Club (which I haven't).

The reason for my post was other people to to supply early information for those thinking of traveling to games in the SSML.

Broxbourne Vs Tring Athletic - pitch inspection at 11am. Am on the bench if it goes ahead.

Tring Athletic Reserves vs Oxhey Jets Reserves - very doubtful, early inspection by 10am (snow covered and minus 7 at the moment)

Rich, very rich!

Leverstock Green vs Aylesbury United is off.

How did you feel when you got the call, disappointed or relieved

Leverstock Green vs Aylesbury United is off.

How did you feel when you got the call, disappointed or relieved

How did you feel when you heard the game was off, disappointed or relieved?

Well that's a strange question to ask as it was hardly a surprise, all SSML were called off yesterday

Well that's a strange question to ask as it was hardly a surprise, all SSML were called off yesterday

As obvious as Kentish Town and me not having a game last week?

Was it as obvious as that?

I note that your next engagement is at one of your familiar stomping grounds on Monday 27 December for Cockfosters v Wodson Park, how confident are you that the game will take place, I assume it is a 3.00pm kick off as Football Mitoo doesn't give any indication. Then on Monday 3 January I see you are at Dunstable Town v Stotfold, how confident are you that there will be action at Creasey Park that afternoon.

I note that your next engagement is at one of your familiar stomping grounds on Monday 27 December for Cockfosters v Wodson Park, how confident are you that the game will take place, I assume it is a 3.00pm kick off as Football Mitoo doesn't give any indication. Then on Monday 3 January I see you are at Dunstable Town v Stotfold, how confident are you that there will be action at Creasey Park that afternoon.

I would be surprise if either game is on looking at the weather forecast.

The game at Cockfosters has a 3pm kick-off.

So will you be disappointed if that is the case