Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pitch Inspections

To quote you Rhodes - "controversy that always seems to surround you when you Officiate".

Since you cannot back up that statement, I and others can only assume that you have an issue with me. If I am wrong then give examples from all of my games.If I am correct then be big enough to retract your statement.

I have answered questions or statements that you have made about me on this forum. Whether you agree with those answers or not is your prerogative.

I agree with Horace's post. I will make mistakes like all match officials and all players do from time to time.

But for you to state that controversy always follows me around clearly shows shows that you have a problem with me.

Rhodes once again you are making yourself look the fool, if one day you make a statement and back it up with some examples people might take on board what you have to say................i think you just have a problem with petethegreek as he is on the your long list of clubs/people that have done you wrong!