Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pitch Inspections

So you are banned by the SSML from being associated with any of the Clubs.

Thanks for confirming.

Where did I say that, I think your eyesight may be failing you and it highlights the controversy that always seems to surround you when you Officiate

Really?

Do highlight.

Loosely - Like I said I really don't know why you are making yourself so busy with this, haven't you got better things to be thinking about on Christmas Eve. All I know is that no sooner had I walked through the gate at Herns Lane on 9 October for Rob Pattwell's first match against St Albans City Reserves, the team sheets were thrust into my hand by the Secretary and I was told to make a note of the goalscorers and times of the goals as well as do a match report and take photographs which I obligingly did. I assume that my position was therefore Assistant Secretary but nothing was set in stone during my brief tenure at the Club.

Well thats a rather silly remark coming from you Rhodesly who is making four posts on here for every one of mine this Christmas Eve. For your information, straight from the horse's mouth, on very good authority whatever day it is your silliness never fails to amuse me.

Now what's all this about you being asked to do someone a favour and then taking it upon yourself to call yourself their assistant? cheesy%20(2).gif

And thanks to Horace for finally ending this silly rumour which you yourself Rhodes has been happy to promote for months. What a silly ar se you are Rhodes!

Thanks for confirming.

Where did I say that, I think your eyesight may be failing you and it highlights the controversy that always seems to surround you when you Officiate

Really?

Do highlight.

Oh Pete, don't take his prat ishness to heart, Rhodes couldn't find his ar se with both hands let alone prove any of his stupid statements.

Thanks for confirming.

Really?

Do highlight.

Oh Pete, don't take his prat ishness to heart, Rhodes couldn't find his ar se with both hands let alone prove any of his stupid statements.

Pretty bold statement even for Rhodes.

I did respond to the above post but clearly NeutralFan didn't deem it appropriate for some reason

Or he hadn't logged in and seen it!

Well what I said was that controversy seems to follow him around everywhere he goes, it's no coincidence is it

Well what I said was that controversy seems to follow him around everywhere he goes, it's no coincidence is it

And for your silly statement to be true, I expect you to give an example of a controversy moment involving me in every game that I have officiated on the SSML.

Not likely to happen is it?

And for your silly statement to be true, I expect you to give an example of a controversy moment involving me in every game that I have officiated on the SSML.

Not likely to happen is it?

The way you hold your flag is controversial to some people............... cheesy%20(2).gif cheesy%20(2).gif

The way you hold your flag is controversial to some people............... cheesy%20(2).gif cheesy%20(2).gif

Keeps - Not so much controversial but unorthodox, I've never seen that 'style' before where a Linesman holds his flag straight out in front of him when he runs

I expect you to give an example of a controversy moment involving me in every game that I have officiated on the SSML.

Well let me know how long you have, when do you go back to work

I expect you to give an example of a controversy moment involving me in every game that I have officiated on the SSML.

Well let me know how long you have, when do you go back to work

Off you go then.

Highlight an indecent of controversy involving me in every single game that I have officiated in the SSML.

The way you hold your flag is controversial to some people............... cheesy%20%282%29.gif cheesy%20%282%29.gif

Keeps - Not so much controversial but unorthodox, I've never seen that 'style' before where a Linesman holds his flag straight out in front of him when he runs

There is nothing wrong with my 'style' as you put it. No mention from any of the Assessors.

The way you hold your flag is controversial to some people............... cheesy%20%282%29.gif cheesy%20%282%29.gif

There is nothing wrong with my 'style' as you put it. No mention from any of the Assessors.

Stavros....stop biting, you're worse than a fish in a frozen pond.

Stavros....stop biting, you're worse than a fish in a frozen pond.

I'm not biting.

I'm just showing that once again Rhodes talks nonsense by making a statement that he cannot back up.

He can add this to the long list of unanswered questions.

Wonder what the assessors made of this ref's "style"?

Not PTG

I didn't say that there was anything wrong with your unique style of running the line, each to their own!

Thanks for confirming.

Really?

Do highlight.

Still waiting for an answer, Rhodes.

Can't answer or won't answer?

My words were 'always seems to surround you when you Officiate', I can give 101 examples such as Willo the Cat's controversial sending off after only four minutes when Kentish Town played Stony Stratford in 2007/2008 and when you caused a stir at Market Road by dismissing Tommy Kanaris in an Islington Midweek League game.