Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hatfield Town

it was martin standen that was taken off not his younger brother Matt try and keep up.

I hear Matt Standen want to go back to Hatfield, his not happy at Royston

Back to what this post was really about anyway...I see Standen played for Royston yesterday....Thought he was on his way out due to not being happy???

Yeah he did play centre of the park and he was dreadful to say the least, like a fish out of water. attfield took him off after 75 minutes

i went and watched the game yesterday and colney heath done well but royston were not at there best great goal to do 1 up but colney heath looked to strong for them and deserved to beat them. sending off for royston captain didnt help but colney heath had 2 sent off themselves in the end

supporters of royston would probably be happy if attfields favorite martin standen strolled off back to hatfield on the evidence of this performance

and royston are miles off promotion anyway.... couple years yet

bring on royston hatfield game anyway

As for coming home early, your right i was, their bar ran dry very quickly so i made for the door back to thugville!!!!!!

Dick Turpin - The truth is that you never went to Langford at all yesterday did you

na your right again, i dont who that person was in the goal that was keeping the shots out then!!!

It's just that you got back home really quickly, didn't you bother hanging about for a drink in the bar afterwards particularly after a good win

It's just that you got back home really quickly, didn't you bother hanging about for a drink in the bar afterwards particularly after a good win

well if you look back at my last post i said we drank the bar dry so quickly so we all left and drove home pissed up, and secondly it was hardly

a great win just beating the bottom club 2-1

Well Langford is still a tough place to go to and get three points whatever their League position, it's quite sad to see the Club in such decline particularly after all the work that has been done to Forde Park recently. It's just that you posted at about 5.20pm after the game so you can't have had time for a drink and must have really put your foot down driving home.

Well Langford is still a tough place to go to and get three points whatever their League position, it's quite sad to see the Club in such decline particularly after all the work that has been done to Forde Park recently. It's just that you posted at about 5.20pm after the game so you can't have had time for a drink and must have really put your foot down driving home.

yes rhodes you are correct again. Im perplexed in thinking that you know all this when your not there!!!!

yes rhodes you are correct again. Im perplexed in thinking that you know all this when your not there!!!!

So where do you live out of interest

No, it's just a simple question, have you got something to hide then

Dick Turpin - This all started because I had my doubts you attended the Langford v Hatfield Town game last Monday but you said you did because you are the Hatfield goalkeeper, so you must be Sam Lacey then

Dick Turpin - This all started because I had my doubts you attended the Langford v Hatfield Town game last Monday but you said you did because you are the Hatfield goalkeeper, so you must be Sam Lacey then

well come down to gosling tonight and you will find out, we have got sawbridgeworth. You may see a guy in a green shirt hanging off the crossbar during the game or you might not!

Edited by Dick Turpin

Dick Turpin - So in other words you are Sam Lacey then

One thing I will say about Hatfield Town is that they appear to have learned their lesson about over reporting attendance figures, they are far more realistic now