Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hatfield Town

Royston Town you mean, well they were never going to win the Division this season anyway were they with Chalfont St Peter running away with it and I don't believe Paul Attfield feels the Club are quite ready for Step 4 as yet

Rhodes - There you go again talking out of turn. Has Paul told you that the club is not ready for the step up? Has anyone behind the scenes told you they are not ready for the step up? I am sure that the club as a whole was and are working hard to get the club up to the next level as quick as they can. What part of the club as you put it is not quite ready yet? (apart from not winning enough games to be top of the table)

Please don't duck this post and for once come up with the goods...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not holding my breath though)

You assuming again Rhodes

Ref Off Ref - No, not at all, I never just assume, I got it from the horses mouth at the start of the season

You assuming again Rhodes

Ref Off Ref - No, not at all, I never just assume, I got it from the horses mouth at the start of the season

More like the Bull's backside you mean.......or you went onto Google and typed in the Royston Crow News and read an article from their.

Rhodes - There you go again talking out of turn. Has Paul told you that the club is not ready for the step up? Has anyone behind the scenes told you they are not ready for the step up? I am sure that the club as a whole was and are working hard to get the club up to the next level as quick as they can. What part of the club as you put it is not quite ready yet? (apart from not winning enough games to be top of the table)

Please don't duck this post and for once come up with the goods...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not holding my breath though)

Love the Game - All I know is that I 'spoke' to Paul Attfield back in June or July and he told me that Royston would not be ready for promotion to Step 4 this season, if that's not from the horses mouth then I don't know what is. I wouldn't know what part of the Club aren't ready for promotion, maybe the great man was referring to Garden Walk as opposed to the playing side of things.

Love the Game - All I know is that I 'spoke' to Paul Attfield back in June or July and he told me that Royston would not be ready for promotion to Step 4 this season, if that's not from the horses mouth then I don't know what is. I wouldn't know what part of the Club aren't ready for promotion, maybe the great man was referring to Garden Walk as opposed to the playing side of things.

Prove it Rhodes....as it's funny as you are normally so clinical with your knowledge you can't even remember what month it was.

As for 'the horses mouth', are you refering Paul to resembling a horse, is he a nag.....want to answer that Cliff too?

Edited by ref off ref

Funny that cos I seem to recall reading in the local paper that they were hoping for promotion this season and a decent run in the Vase.

Ref Off Ref - Well I'm sure Paul Attfield will verify my story if you make contact with him, his number is in the SSML handbook. Anyway what is the difference between June and July as my point was that it was during the close season.

Rhodes gets all his information from Mitoo, Google and local papers, do you honestly believe anyone in their right mind would hold a conversation with a nobody, someone who is banned from the SSML and as a result doesn't have a club he can drool over.....LOL, unless the conversation was from when he gate crashed their presentation evening and tried it on with a tranny named Stella, that would be believable.

If Paul wants to clear this matter up then I'm sure he can let us know ... I have it 'on very good authority' he has read this thread this afternoon!

I hear Matt Standen want to go back to Hatfield, his not happy at Royston

Back to what this post was really about anyway...I see Standen played for Royston yesterday....Thought he was on his way out due to not being happy???

Dick Turpin - Isn't that post rather uncalled for, I was cordially invited to Royston Town's presentation, I didn't gate crash. You got back home from Langford quickly by the way.

well you wind people up sooooo much with your views that harsh things have to be said sometimes.

As for coming home early, your right i was, their bar ran dry very quickly so i made for the door back to thugville!!!!!!

Back to what this post was really about anyway...I see Standen played for Royston yesterday....Thought he was on his way out due to not being happy???

Yeah he did play centre of the park and he was dreadful to say the least, like a fish out of water. attfield took him off after 75 minutes

i went and watched the game yesterday and colney heath done well but royston were not at there best great goal to do 1 up but colney heath looked to strong for them and deserved to beat them. sending off for royston captain didnt help but colney heath had 2 sent off themselves in the end

supporters of royston would probably be happy if attfields favorite martin standen strolled off back to hatfield on the evidence of this performance

and royston are miles off promotion anyway.... couple years yet

bring on royston hatfield game anyway

And 2 quality players left on the bench!!

was you over there bufc????????

who are the 2 quality players on bench strong squad over royston aint they?

Bobby Dance...........most skilful player ive seen at this level

Glenn Lammacraft.........quality in any position he plays

As for coming home early, your right i was, their bar ran dry very quickly so i made for the door back to thugville!!!!!!

Dick Turpin - The truth is that you never went to Langford at all yesterday did you

Bobby Dance...........most skilful player ive seen at this level

Glenn Lammacraft.........quality in any position he plays

yeah to be fair bobby dance come on and done ok worked hard showed good feet and got a few shots away but lammacraft did nothing to influence the game at all werent on very long to be fair to him how comes both of them have ended up ay royston anyway

Yeah he did play centre of the park and he was dreadful to say the least, like a fish out of water. attfield took him off after 75 minutes

i went and watched the game yesterday and colney heath done well but royston were not at there best great goal to do 1 up but colney heath looked to strong for them and deserved to beat them. sending off for royston captain didnt help but colney heath had 2 sent off themselves in the end

supporters of royston would probably be happy if attfields favorite martin standen strolled off back to hatfield on the evidence of this performance

and royston are miles off promotion anyway.... couple years yet

bring on royston hatfield game anyway

its starting to come to light already. The 3 players that have gone to royston all like to be the big fish. But at royston they are far from it which they wont be too happy about.

And as far as being brought off after 75 mins, that is something that none of them are used to, so on this evidence i give all 3 of em till the end of the season maybe barring

the centre half until they look for £7000 p/w at another club (well thats what they told me).

I hear knebworth are throwing a bit of money about!!!!!!!!

yeah to be fair bobby dance come on and done ok worked hard showed good feet and got a few shots away but lammacraft did nothing to influence the game at all werent on very long to be fair to him how comes both of them have ended up ay royston anyway

i know the lads dont use this forum so i wont comment on how they ended up at Royston, but they are happy atm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,deffo be the first 2 names on my team sheet tho

after Baby Keeps of course!! :smilewinkgrin: