Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hatfield Town

Ref Off Ref - Didn't you go to Garden Walk then when your lad kept an impressive clean sheet for New Bradwell in 2007/2008

Ref Off Ref - Interesting that you don't answer the football related question and continue to persist with your silliness

Rhodes, okay will answer it for you, t**t, the 0-0 draw at Garden Walk he was out still recovering from an injury, however he did play in the even more impressive 1-0 home win later on during the season.

Ref Off Ref - I was at Royston Town's end of season presentation two seasons ago, sitting at the 'top table' with the Club's great and the good, and I vaguely remember Stella being sold at the bar

LOL.....what date was that then, April 1st.

Also the Stella they sold at the bar, rumour has it that Stella was a local tranny that you paid £35 at the bar for.....not quite the same thing??????

Edited by ref off ref

Ref Off Ref - I was getting on really well with Craig Hammond's sister at the presentation where Craig unsurprisingly swept the board but her name isn't Stella, it was a great night and Royston Town are a Club going places under Paul Attfield

Why is it you have to have a different opinion to everybody else

Well I wasn't aware that I did, I don't believe that Matt Standen is unhappy at Garden Walk at all, how can you compare playing for Royston Town and Hatfield Town, there's no comparison is there

oh i didnt realise you kept in touch with matt. You are right there is no comparison at all, maybe he enjoyed getting pissed up after every game with hatfield

rather than at royston drinking powerade after a game and slipping of home at half 8!!!!!!!!!!

Where?

Keeps - Well, as a starter for ten, to the Ryman League Division 1 North

Keeps - Well obviously if not this season, as they're eleven points off the pace, then definitely next, have you ever met Paul Attfield out of interest as he's the real deal

Keeps - Well obviously if not this season, as they're eleven points off the pace, then definitely next, have you ever met Paul Attfield out of interest as he's the real deal

Make that 14!

Horace - Nothing passes you by does it however I think Royston Town's name is already on next season's Premier Division title don't you

crawl out of his assss rhodes you feckin idiot. And stop crashing clubs presentations you nonce case and stick to the ones in north london.

Please crash hatfied town's presentation at the end of the season, everyone will make u feel so welcome!!!!!!! yeah right

Dick Turpin - Isn't that post rather uncalled for, I was cordially invited to Royston Town's presentation, I didn't gate crash. You got back home from Langford quickly by the way.

Is he? Please explain why you think that?

yes you are right rhodes you a--hole no comparison at all.

Hatfield all good honest lads who play for the town not the pound note, obviously Royston must agree as they tried to nick four of towns players or thugs as they use to call them !!! Remember lads !!!!

Why is it you have to have a different opinion to everybody else

Well I wasn't aware that I did, I don't believe that Matt Standen is unhappy at Garden Walk at all, how can you compare playing for Royston Town and Hatfield Town, there's no comparison is there

Horace - Nothing passes you by does it however I think Royston Town's name is already on next season's Premier Division title don't you

Hardly! Anything could happen between now and the beginning of next season, never mind during it! Royston never used to have a pot to p*ss in, and one day they'll return to that. In the meantime they might or might not be a force next season, only time will tell.

Ref Off Ref - I was getting on really well with Craig Hammond's sister at the presentation where Craig unsurprisingly swept the board but her name isn't Stella, it was a great night and Royston Town are a Club going places under Paul Attfield

Royston Town you mean, well they were never going to win the Division this season anyway were they with Chalfont St Peter running away with it and I don't believe Paul Attfield feels the Club are quite ready for Step 4 as yet