Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hatfield Town

One thing I will say about Hatfield Town is that they appear to have learned their lesson about over reporting attendance figures, they are far more realistic now

Thats cos no 1 goes anymore !!!!!!!! You really are as stupid as you look !

here here! We have lost 10 players now since the start of the season, another went tuesday night. So with the manager and 10 players leaving so did the support.

I understand players leaving , but if you are a fan of Hatfield who are you going to support now Royston ! come on fella's grow some.

One thing I will say about Hatfield Town is that they appear to have learned their lesson about over reporting attendance figures, they are far more realistic now

Thats cos no 1 goes anymore !!!!!!!! You really are as stupid as you look !

here here! We have lost 10 players now since the start of the season, another went tuesday night. So with the manager and 10 players leaving so did the support.

You'd be surprised bigjohn, supporters like players do sometimes follow a manager or other players around.

You'd be surprised bigjohn, supporters like players do sometimes follow a manager or other players around.

I've certainly done that in the past with the likes of the great Kenny Dyer, Hector Varela, Julian Hudson, Ged Searson, Craig Hammond and Lee Scott

Can feel a silly Rhodes comment surfacing.....ooh the anticipation, come on Basil Bog Brush, we're waiting haha

Ref Off Ref - The thing is that it was just blatant over reporting for whatever reason and the figures were just laughable such as 80 for Biggleswade United, 84 for Kingsbury London Tigers, 86 for Tring Corinthians in the Challenge Trophy and 87 for Holmer Green

I've certainly done that in the past with the likes of the great Kenny Dyer, Hector Varela, Julian Hudson, Ged Searson, Craig Hammond and Lee Scott

you mean youve been a feckin pest coffee%20(2).gif

special one who are you representing ! Hatfield never claim to be special just a bunch of good honest lads playing for fun !!!!!!!!!

as for Rhodes what are you on !!!!

Rhodes, didn't you used to lie about Tik Tok's attendances last season, ie when you claimed you had a total of 4 for one game counting the Ref and his 2 assistants is surely classed as misleading haha

Hatfield never claim to be special just a bunch of good honest lads playing for fun !!!!!!!!!

BigJohn - With respect I beg to differ, you claimed that you were bigger than Welwyn Garden City and then you tried to rule the roost over Codicote at the Gosling Sports Park when it turned out they had more right to be there than you did

Hatfield never claim to be special just a bunch of good honest lads playing for fun !!!!!!!!!

BigJohn - With respect I beg to differ, you claimed that you were bigger than Welwyn Garden City and then you tried to rule the roost over Codicote at the Gosling Sports Park when it turned out they had more right to be there than you did

rhodes I beg to differ with you, I have never spoke about welwyn gdn city or codicote .

however the facts are we are the senior club as it stands currently.

also another fact is I know considerably more about wgc than you believe me !!

they had some decent lads there a few years back, also i am not interested in slagging other teams off just sticking up for a decent bunch of fellars much malignrd by complete numpties

I have never spoke about welwyn gdn city or codicote .

Well maybe not you but other members of the Club have, I still maintain that Welwyn Garden City are a far bigger Club than Hatfield Town

BigJohn - Well correct me if I'm wrong but weren't Welwyn Garden City playing in the Spartan South Midlands League Premier Division when Hatfield Town were still plying their trade in the Hertfordshire Senior County League