Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hatfield Town

Dick Turpin - So how is the groundshare going out of interest, it everything amicable with Codicote

Dick Turpin - So how is the groundshare going out of interest, it everything amicable with Codicote

i assume so i havent heard anything. But sure someone somewhere will beg to differ

its going fine, why shouldnt it

Tony Soprano - What do you mean, I haven't got an attitude. All I'm saying is that Hatfield Town Football Club seem to think they are the bees knees and there is a certain arrogance about them which can be a bit off putting.

Rhodes, you do have a bad attitude towards Hatfield Town, for someone who has never been to Hatfield you have a lot to say about the club, why dont you strap a pair on and come along to a game

Hatfield Town reserves should be playing at Gosling Stadium instead of Codicote , but obviously this wasn't financially viable so the groundshare works for Gosling Stadium , both are tenants so neither club can have a problem ...... As for your comments on Welwyn Garden City , it goes without saying that WGC played at higher level than HTFC for many years , but the club has fallen as of late . They've tried many managers and numerous different squads ,but the reality is , until they get a decent crop of local players that can compete at this level , the attendances will be minimal and the bar will stay empty too . If the mechanics of a club at this level is rusty then interest in a club needs to come from within the playing staff .

Hatfield Town reserves should be playing at Gosling Stadium instead of Codicote , but obviously this wasn't financially viable so the groundshare works for Gosling Stadium , both are tenants so neither club can have a problem ...... As for your comments on Welwyn Garden City , it goes without saying that WGC played at higher level than HTFC for many years , but the club has fallen as of late . They've tried many managers and numerous different squads ,but the reality is , until they get a decent crop of local players that can compete at this level , the attendances will be minimal and the bar will stay empty too . If the mechanics of a club at this level is rusty then interest in a club needs to come from within the playing staff .

10 out of 10 with the WGC comments, they could be in Div 2 next season, so they might never get back to the Premier,

Hatfield Town reserves should be playing at Gosling Stadium instead of Codicote

Well that's exactly what I mean by Hatfield Town's attitude, how do you think that statement looks to Codicote. Hatfield Town Reserves have perfectly acceptable playing facilities at the Birchwood Leisure Centre.

Hatfield Town reserves should be playing at Gosling Stadium instead of Codicote

Well that's exactly what I mean by Hatfield Town's attitude, how do you think that statement looks to Codicote. Hatfield Town Reserves have perfectly acceptable playing facilities at the Birchwood Leisure Centre.

The changing rooms were refurbished to meet step 5 criteria . A walkway to the pitch from the changing room was completed during the summer . Extra fencing put in place for the start of the season . Have you any idea who done the work or paid for it ???????? ......... Of course you haven't !!

The changing rooms were refurbished to meet step 5 criteria . A walkway to the pitch from the changing room was completed during the summer. Extra fencing put in place for the start of the season.

You mean at the Birchfield Leisure Centre or the Gosling Sports Park, assuming that it's the latter I guess Hatfield Town paid the lions share however Codicote must have contributed something

I guess Hatfield Town paid the lions share however Codicote must have contributed something

How do you come to that conclusion Einstein? You have no idea about the situation at the Gosling, so you make it up!

Horace - Well I was going by what Enochs Nephew said who I assume is part of the Hatfield Town massive

Rhodes....what the f**k do Coldicote have to do with SSML football, and what is your beef with Hatfield Town.

Don't evade the question, winding peoe up is one thing but you go to the extreme, one day you'll have to step out of your hole and......pop

The changing rooms were refurbished to meet step 5 criteria . A walkway to the pitch from the changing room was completed during the summer. Extra fencing put in place for the start of the season.

You mean at the Birchfield Leisure Centre or the Gosling Sports Park, assuming that it's the latter I guess Hatfield Town paid the lions share however Codicote must have contributed something

Rhodes let me put in words that you might understand f**k O** its about time you kept your nosie out, who paid for what has nothing to do with you or anyone else, one day you will over step the mark on your digging out of Hatfield Town !!!!

Horace - Well I was going by what Enochs Nephew said who I assume is part of the Hatfield Town massive

I can't see where anything that Enoch's Nephew has posted could lead you to the conclusion that Codicote paid for any of the necessary ground improvements. They were done by Hatfield Town, in accordance with advice given by the SSML in order to achieve a Step 5 grading for the stadium. Codicode play at Step 7 and the stadium already met the requirements for the Herts Senior County League. Got it now?

yeah the corner flags!!!!

Stop trying to comment on something you know nothing about. I would begin to tell you the goings on there but the is absolutely no point

as you would just pick holes in it or just flat out tell me im lying. You just stick to the picture you have painted in your mind.

• 2 months later...

I hear Matt Standen want to go back to Hatfield, his not happy at Royston

Who's the grass ??????????????????????????

knotty is!!!!!!

knotty heard wrong anyway what he heard about matty helped them out on saturday he got the winner v hatfield.....................

did he kiss the big crow???????????

I hear Matt Standen want to go back to Hatfield, his not happy at Royston

Who's the grass ??????????????????????????

knotty is!!!!!!

knotty heard wrong anyway what he heard about matty helped them out on saturday he got the winner v hatfield.....................

its not Knotty

did he kiss the big crow???????????