Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hatfield Town

rhodes whe I first played for HT they were playing in the london spartan league and before that in the metropolitan league how far do you want to go back !

believe me when i tell you Ht are the bigger club.

BigJohn - Again with respect, Hatfield Town's supporters don't seem to do themselves any favours with their 'aggressive' and somewhat arrogant attitude, where they appear to think they can ride roughshod over everyone else, would you say that is a reasonable assumption

as with all clubs there can always be an element of supporters that are aggressive i have travelled with Hatfield town for the past 12 years an can honestly tell you we are no worse that any other club in that respect.

If you wish to come and watch us sometime I will happily entertain you in any kind of debate you wish .

bring you field glasses running track around pitch!

That Copthall Stadium has a running track but for some surreal reason it is like playing in a normal stadium, you barely know the track is there particularly when you're sitting in the stand

Ref Off Ref - So you were at the Copthall Stadium then for Kentish Town 3 New Bradwell St Peter 3 in 2007/2008

Ref Off Ref - Not at all, I remember the game as if it were yesterday and likewise the return at the Recreation Ground, I won't remind you of the result.

its not about who is the bigger club HT are a step 5 club, WGC are a step 6 club and Codicote are a step 7, WGC do have there own ground and yes it is in WGC, i can under stand why HT play at gosling caus they have no ground, but why do Codicote play there for as there ground is ok for them to play at home

u need to look at your own ATTITUDE

BigJohn - Again with respect, Hatfield Town's supporters don't seem to do themselves any favours with their 'aggressive' and somewhat arrogant attitude, where they appear to think they can ride roughshod over everyone else, would you say that is a reasonable assumption

Tony Soprano - What do you mean, I haven't got an attitude. All I'm saying is that Hatfield Town Football Club seem to think they are the bees knees and there is a certain arrogance about them which can be a bit off putting.

Are they bigger than the athletics club lol

what are you rhodes's love child, crawl out of his [****!!****] will ya. Who gives a toss who is a bigger club. Hatfield are gonna be in the prem next year, with wgc

it would not be a terrible bet to say they will be in div 2 next year, and as for codicote they aint gettin out of herts senior while i have a hole in my [****!!****].

So when wgc are in div 2 i wonder who will be sittin on top of the hierachy!!!!!