Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hatfield Town

his not happy at Royston

How can somebody not be happy working with Paul Attfield, I would say that was impossible

Perhaps it's because they don't do Stella on tap maybe? haha

Ref Off Ref - Didn't you go to Garden Walk then when your lad kept an impressive clean sheet for New Bradwell in 2007/2008, if you had you would know that Royston Town have an all singing all dancing bar which, if I recall, sells Stella

Perhaps it's because they don't do Stella on tap maybe? haha

Ref Off Ref - Didn't you go to Garden Walk then when your lad kept an impressive clean sheet for New Bradwell in 2007/2008, if you had you would know that Royston Town have an all singing all dancing bar which, if I recall, sells Stella

Well as you've never brought a pint in your life how would you know?

Ref Off Ref - I was at Royston Town's end of season presentation two seasons ago, sitting at the 'top table' with the Club's great and the good, and I vaguely remember Stella being sold at the bar

Really... I only remember Fosters and Kronenburg? I went for one of the ales last season.

What tins are they serving at Haringey at the moment?

Ref Off Ref - Didn't you go to Garden Walk then when your lad kept an impressive clean sheet for New Bradwell in 2007/2008

Ref Off Ref - Interesting that you don't answer the football related question and continue to persist with your silliness

Ref Off Ref - Didn't you go to Garden Walk then when your lad kept an impressive clean sheet for New Bradwell in 2007/2008

Ref Off Ref - Interesting that you don't answer the football related question and continue to persist with your silliness

Taking a leaf out of your book then isn't he? Trouble with you Rhodes is you can't take a dose of your own medicine and start throwing your toys out. Well Rhodes, if you can't stand the heat......

Coming back to the topic of this thread, Matt Standen was featured in the Royston Crow when he severed tied with Hatfield Town, I really can't believe that he is not happy at Garden Walk and wants to return to Gosling Sports Park:

http://www.royston-crow.co.uk/sport/football/mcgrandles_looking_forward_to_fresh_start_1_747719

his not happy at Royston

How can somebody not be happy working with Paul Attfield, I would say that was impossible

yeah well you would rhodes wouldnt you. If someone says black you say white. Why is it you have to have a different opinion to everybody else

Why is it you have to have a different opinion to everybody else

Well I wasn't aware that I did, I don't believe that Matt Standen is unhappy at Garden Walk at all, how can you compare playing for Royston Town and Hatfield Town, there's no comparison is there

Why is it you have to have a different opinion to everybody else

because he is an idiot coffee%20(2).gif

Sorry, beg to differ Keeps, Rhodes isn't an idiot - he isn't even that clever.

The Doog is King - It must be very frustrating for Wolves fans at the moment, losing at home to Wigan, winning at Anfield and now going down tamely at Upton Park, they must be odds on favourites for the drop mustn't they