Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Games On/Off

St Mags is struggling as well, anymore rain will seriously put it in doubt. Not sure what time the pitch inspection will be.

Hot off the Twitter press 'StMargaretsbury 1st team game vs Aylesbury. Pitch inspection at 10.30am Sat. Pitch still muddy & sticky in centre, windy conditions will help but rain may ruin!'

Tring Corries seems ok - but another heavy downpour might knacker it....

Do you mean Tring Corinthians Reserves v London Lions Reserves or the First Team game at Old Bradwell St Peter

You can just about forget anything being played in or around London tomorrow.

Currently have torrential rain and thunderstorms.

Forecast for the next 24 hours in the Capital is more rain.

So what about your game between Welwyn Garden City and Bedford Town Reserves tomorrow, can you see that going ahead

So what about your game between Welwyn Garden City and Bedford Town Reserves tomorrow, can you see that going ahead

I think there is some doubt to it like all the fixtures tomorrow on the SSML.

I've not heard if there is to be a pitch inspection.

I see that you have been allocated the South Midlands Senior Floodlit Cup Second Round tie on Tuesday between Oxhey Jets and Hoddesdon Town, how do you feel about that

I see that you have been allocated the South Midlands Senior Floodlit Cup Second Round tie on Tuesday between Oxhey Jets and Hoddesdon Town, how do you feel about that

Should be a decent game if it's played.

Come along and see for yourself. I'm sure Oxhey Jets will give you a warm welcome.

Come along and see for yourself. I'm sure Oxhey Jets will give you a warm welcome.

Is that meant to be tongue in cheek as you are always so deadly serious, I never know when you are joking. I expect you will be getting a lift to the Boundary Stadium with Mr Jago won't you.

Is that meant to be tongue in cheek as you are always so deadly serious, I never know when you are joking. I expect you will be getting a lift to the Boundary Stadium with Mr Jago won't you.

Tongue in cheek?

Do explain.

That's an example of that thing called irony, which you don't appear to understand Rhodes!.My game this weekend is Correlejo v Realejos - now that is a tick! Won't need a pitch inspection there, whether before 5pm or not!

That's an example of that thing called irony, which you don't appear to understand Rhodes!.My game this weekend is Correlejo v Realejos - now that is a tick! Won't need a pitch inspection there, whether before 5pm or not!

Should we discussing the Tercera División on this forum?

Signed, one very jealous groundhopper!

My game this weekend is Correlejo v Realejos

Horace - So you are in Spain at the moment then, what about the results on Football Mitoo tomorrow