Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Shock, horror...........

no mention of this from Rhodes coffee%20(2).gif

United pull out of the league.

Premier Division supported by Sportsform now down to 13 clubs Biggleswade United have today given notice to The Bedfordshire County Football League that they are withdrawing their reserve side from membership of the league with immediate effect.

Club secretary Tracey James citing costs, the failure of the current players to integrate into club life and their remote management style as the main reasons for the clubs withdrawal.

United's Premier Division supported by Sportsform record will now be duly expunged from record.

(taken from Beds County website)

no mention of this from Rhodes coffee%20(2).gif

Rhodes wouldn't be interested in a club from the Beds County would he?

Tracey is a great Club Secretary but the Reserves side withdrew last year also that time also citing funding issues.

Have the purple bishops aka southill Alexander also folded? A friend if mine said she read it in the non league paper?

Apparently jonno a thread relating to SAFC folding appeared on here but was removed, probably as it's not SSML related or to stop Rhodes having a field day on the matter...but yes think it is true.

Have the purple bishops aka southill Alexander also folded? A friend if mine said she read it in the non league paper?

Apparently jonno a thread relating to SAFC folding appeared on here but was removed, probably as it's not SSML related or to stop Rhodes having a field day on the matter...but yes think it is true.

Try the general non league forum at http://www.nonleague.co.uk/forum/306-general-non-league-chat/ :)

You shouldnt go shouting your mouth off found out who you are :350: so Karl Anderson i will be paying a visit down to essex far sooner than you will be visiting cranfield cheesy%20(2).gif you will soon have 2 bumh0les lol

never hid who i am...............thanks for saving me the petrol money coffee%20(2).gif