Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures & Results - Saturday 22 January

Love the Game - If you were in the know where the SSML is concerned then you would have surely known where Crawley Green ply their trade, what SSML Club do you follow again as I can't remember

Surely best to ask the question before making the trip.

Another little dig from Rhodes!

Out of the loop again if you dont know who Love the Game follows..........................poor showing!

Oh dear Rhodes, you cannot remember who Love The Game, follows, probably coz he's not stupid enough to have ever told you, nice try tho.

Oh and yes....I am in the loop so therefore do know the club.

Anyway Cliff please don't forget to answer as to how you consoled yourself Saturday night after Tring Corinthians obviously let you down, sack the source I'd say Cliff

Love the Game - If you were in the know where the SSML is concerned then you would have surely known where Crawley Green ply their trade, what SSML Club do you follow again as I can't remember

Out of the loop again if you dont know who Love the Game follows..........................poor showing!

Rhodes - Yet again shooting your mouth off via your keyboard...I have never told you what club I am with for the simple reason's..You have never asked and I have never said.

The reason for asking about Crawley Green is simple, I have spent 99% of my time in the SSML in the Premier league so have not really covered all of Div1 grounds and it was along time ago that i played against Crawley Green so wanted to check my facts before taking the hour drive. So Rhodes you have no idea if i am in the know or not, but trust me i know far more then you.

Rhodes - Yet again shooting your mouth off via your keyboard...I have never told you what club I am with for the simple reason's..You have never asked and I have never said.

The reason for asking about Crawley Green is simple, I have spent 99% of my time in the SSML in the Premier league so have not really covered all of Div1 grounds and it was along time ago that i played against Crawley Green so wanted to check my facts before taking the hour drive. So Rhodes you have no idea if i am in the know or not, but trust me i know far more then you.

well said mate :)

F.A. Vase Fourth Round

2 0 Dunstable Town v Willand Rovers

http://www.dunstable...org.uk/live.php

http://www.willandrovers.co.uk/

Photos from this one from another's Forum:

Was also at this one, pics can be found at http://halftimeorange.blogspot.com/

Lots of good info again Rhodes, though you must have been disappointed with the Tring Corinthians result yesterday as you had it on good authority that they would have the beating of Padbury.

Just wondered how you consoled yourself last night Cliff?

Ref Off Ref - Not all all but it's funny how you fail to touch on the subject of the 'trashed' away dressing room at Icknield Way on Saturday

Lots of good info again Rhodes, though you must have been disappointed with the Tring Corinthians result yesterday as you had it on good authority that they would have the beating of Padbury.

Ref Off Ref - Not all all but it's funny how you fail to touch on the subject of the 'trashed' away dressing room at Icknield Way on Saturday

Rhodes, did Mummy never tell you, it's rude to answer a question with a question, tut tut tut.

You answer me first, I mean such was your source's info you must have had a least a tenner on Tring to trash our backsides so obviously having been dealt such misleading information you must be gutted, oh the first 15 minutes your bet looked good.....after that :wall:

Yes Rhodes answer how many boxes of tissues you got through Saturday night on the evidence of that result then I may answer your erm.....very important question.

Edited by ref off ref

lol like a bit of mud in shower from players football boots and mine make a differnce to that sh/it hole .

Why even coment on the changing rooms, is it that your disappointed with the result?

And how do you get that sort of info?That was the worst pitch i've seen for a long time. and the facilities are also shocking. i don't know how 2 huts in a field warrent a place in the south mids league. oh yeah, Was that your missus and her sister behind the top goal?

Tring Corinthians 1-3 Padbury

Arrived just at half time and was pleased to hear that it 1-1 and the game wasn't already over given Padbury's dominance in the League. A couple of the home contingent felt that Tring needed to have made more of their first half chances but were otherwise pleased with their team's early efforts.

The second half was one way traffic. Padbury had the wind on their backs and the advantage of the slope. The visitors took the lead with a long throw that was flicked at the near post into the 6 yard box. The Tring keeper & defenders had chances to clear but could only get the ball to the edge of the penalty area where Dom Lawless was on his own & drove the ball into the roof of the net. Tring were restricted to rare breaks into the Padbury half but I can only really remember 2 or 3 shots in the half. Their best 5 minute spell was just before bring hit by the third goal. A break down the left and shot across goal by ? no 11? saw the keeper only parry the ball leaving Lawless with a tap in for his hat trick. Game over.

The last 20 or so minutes were played out in Tring's half. If the ref played the advantage rule on 2 occasions, it would have been more. He pulled play back twice with a visiting forward through on goal only to award them a free kick 40 yards out. :doh:

All round Padbury looked bigger & stronger. You could tell that a number of players had been at a higher level just from the movement, first touch etc. Impressed by the two forwards 10 - Lawless & 11. The 6 in midfield also seemed to be wherever the action was. Can't say much about the defence as they were rarely called upon in the second half.

That's a fair reflection of the second half, Tring did look the better side first 15 of the match but better chances first period fell Padbury's way, guess all level at half time was a fair reflection as the slope does make a difference, as you say though second period no doubting the stronger of the two teams.