Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Stony Stratford Town FC

NF - I was about to say you had a good game last night and put in a very good shift....Not sure about that now...!!!! smilewinkgrin.gif

what was his goal celebration like? :monkey:

Very poor as he was having trouble breathing!

NeutralFan - Well GAFFA1 has asked me recently as have a number of Club's, Gordon Boateng offered me a job at Leyton only last month. Anyway Love the Game doesn't know what he's talking about and he sounds very much like 3praise to me posting under a new name.

Good job you didn't take it then!

Back to the original post on this one....Stony Stratford, bottom of Division 1, no ground grading in place, and now hiring the services of the ex-Old Bradwell United reserve team manager as their new first team manager.....slow sinking ship, surely?

But at least i am not like Mr Rhodes and just taking a dig at any club for no reason what so ever.

Love the Game - Why make a decent post and then spoil it by bringing me into it, when I have a dig at a Club, be it Hatfield Town, Haringey Borough, Kentish Town, London Colney or Padbury United I do it for good reason.

Rhodes....know this post has jack to do with Stony Stratford, however you made yet another childish statement but when asked I am sure it was just an accident on your behalf that you didn't find time to answer it.....so for your benefit again, explain.

Bring back Craig Connell quick that's all I can say, he will soon stop the rot

Monkeymonkey8 - Well that's a bit below the belt isn't it, I wouldn't be surprised if Craig does make a return to Ostlers Lane before too long

Monkeymonkey8 - Well that's a bit below the belt isn't it, I wouldn't be surprised if Craig does make a return to Ostlers Lane before too long

And why do you think that? has one of your sources given it to you on good authority like all your other statement that turn out false? rhodes your pathetic and talk so much cr@p its just plain funny!

And why do you think that? has one of your sources given it to you on good authority like all your other statement that turn out false? rhodes your pathetic and talk so much cr@p its just plain funny!

Rhodes talks boll**ks full stop!

as craigs wife is having there baby and he spends most of the year now out the country with work i think he would do well to manage a team from hong kong . do your home work matey :stupid:

Haha Rhodes, d1cked again....guess this another post he happily ignore as he's been found out to be the nations biggest pr1ck.

Like so many posts on here......once sussed he just blantantly ignores them, clubless, clueless and totally senseless, and that's being kind.

i think he would do well to manage a team from hong kong :stupid:

Craig could easily manage the team from Hong Kong, giving his instructions over the phone, and still turn the Club around

i think he would do well to manage a team from hong kong :stupid:

Craig could easily manage the team from Hong Kong, giving his instructions over the phone, and still turn the Club around

When Craig was at the club I think you'll find any money that was available came from either his own pocket or sponsorship....the club itself were just on a crest of a wave, successful or not mattered little to them so think Craig was very much on his own.

And I think the club's latest appointment shows their ambition, but it has been a long time coming.

It's been 16 years since they last ran a summer youth tournament which obviously generated income, had one of the best youth set up's but all that's gone now, with no income and little money to complete the necessary ground requirements the club is just going through the motions, it's a shame but it's fact, and if they do get relegated find it hard to see how they'll ever come back up again, and once the present committee who've been around a long time decide enough is enough have no one in place to take it on.

Hope time proves I am wrong as they are nice people who have and do give up a lot of their spare time....but the way it's been going of late just cannot see it.

Edited by ref off ref

Should be a stuffing tonight against Bedford heard we got a strong side, might have striker germane ivy playing and our new keeper Adam Lawrence playing both been with first team lately!

Why play with a keeper, thats a bit defensive isn't it?

Go with the 1-1-9 formation.....but be careful if they get into your half!!!!