Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Stony Stratford Town FC

There are also a few clubs in Division One that are requesting relegation at the end of the season and at least one Div Two club who have requested they stay in Div two irrelevant if they finish it a promotion place.

WTF !?!?

I believe it is largely down to finances, Some clubs need to do a lot of work on their grounds to achieve the Grading for Division one, Tie this is in with the lack of money in local football at most clubs some teams are looking at consolidating what they have got. This will give them a couple of seasons to get work done and hopefully in their eyes come back stronger. Personally I would always want my club to play at the highest standard possible but can totally understand why some clubs would pursue this. but the worry would be would you ever get back to where you once were. A few teams have done if before and some have come back stronger but some have continued to go down further

So what does this mean for Div 1 then? A smaller league? If the clubs who at the bottom of the table come what may are not the clubs that wish to go down will they stay in Div1 then? Or will it mean clubs in Div2 who have the ground grading no matter where they finish in the league come into Div1? Any ideas of the clubs asking to drop down?

I know questions questions questions....But at least i am not like Mr Rhodes and just taking a dig at any club for no reason what so ever.

But at least i am not like Mr Rhodes and just taking a dig at any club for no reason what so ever.

Love the Game - Why make a decent post and then spoil it by bringing me into it, when I have a dig at a Club, be it Hatfield Town, Haringey Borough, Kentish Town, London Colney or Padbury United I do it for good reason.

What's your reason for the dig at Padbury then Rhodes....as a club what have they done that warrants your dig at them?

Guess the above question must be hard for you to answer Rhodes as you and the truth are like chalk and cheese eh.

But at least i am not like Mr Rhodes and just taking a dig at any club for no reason what so ever.

Love the Game - Why make a decent post and then spoil it by bringing me into it, when I have a dig at a Club, be it Hatfield Town, Haringey Borough, Kentish Town, London Colney or Padbury United I do it for good reason.

reasons.........

Hatfield.........because they are bigger than WGC

Haringey and Kentish Town....because they sacked you

London Colney.......because they wouldnt play on the crap pitch at Tik Tok

Padbury......because RoR sussed out you are gay

coffee%20(2).gif

Ref Off Ref - Couldn't you sleep last night as you posted that at 4.13am or do you work nights, do you have a job out of interest

Rhodes - Any post with you in it is spoiling things, you always take dig's at clubs for no reason, mock then if they lose or make up an poo reason if they have won (like the other team has put out a load of kids) I just thought i would have a dig at you for once and let you know that i don't like the way you are towards some clubs or people on this forum. The thing that you don't seem to get is due to all the crap you come up with people don't want you at their club's not even to watch a game. Do you like to be hated so much?

Here give this number a call and have a chat 08457 90 90 90 it will help and make you feel better about you as a person.

people don't want you at their club's not even to watch a game. Do you like to be hated so much?

Love the Game - Well that's strange because the Coach at Bethnal Green United has coincidentally just posted on another thread to say that he had offered me a job.

NeutralFan - Well GAFFA1 has asked me recently as have a number of Club's, Gordon Boateng offered me a job at Leyton only last month. Anyway Love the Game doesn't know what he's talking about and he sounds very much like 3praise to me posting under a new name.

Rhodes does seem popular. Wasn't he being an unofficial official assistant something or other at Tokyngton 2 years ago? Mind you blink and you'll find he was involved at your club too, I'm only just finding out that he ran SA at the same time!

Rhodes, when a club tells you to fk off it isn't a job offer, think your medication is getting you all confused.

As to what line of work I do, was that a question you wanted me to answer, how about you tell everyone on here what your beef is with Padbury, as you stated, then who knows, I may answer the wuestion

NeutralFan - Well GAFFA1 has asked me recently as have a number of Club's, Gordon Boateng offered me a job at Leyton only last month. Anyway Love the Game doesn't know what he's talking about and he sounds very much like 3praise to me posting under a new name.

This would be the same Leyton that has withdrawn from the Ryman League?

Rhodes I know Love The Game and was chatting with him last night so I can confirm it's not 3Praise (You still don't know who that was do you?)

He knows more than you, thats not saying much mind you!

NeutralFan - So Love the Game was at St Margaretsbury v Leverstock Green last night then

Rhodes I know Love The Game and was chatting with him last night so I can confirm it's not 3Praise (You still don't know who that was do you?)

He knows more than you, thats not saying much mind you!

NF - I was about to say you had a good game last night and put in a very good shift....Not sure about that now...!!!! smilewinkgrin.gif