Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures & Results - 25/26/27 January

Tuesday 25 January

South Midlands Senior Floodlit Cup First Round

1 2 Wormley Rovers v Tring Athletic

A further report on this one from another's Forum:

Wormley Rovers 1-2 Tring Ath

SM Floodlit Cup 1

Att h/c 16 Prog 50p No gate taken.

A decent venue for Step 7 round these parts, fully railed, big car park, 1 1/2 sides hard standing and a tea hut with overhang which could count as cover.

Game replayed because Tring won the first tie 4-0 but played an ineligible player ('illegible' according to the programme). This was closer, 0-0 at HT , wormley 1-0 up on 55 when a poor clearance by the Tring keeper was lobbed straight back into an empty net, but Tring then stepped it up and equalised on 70 with a winner on 85 to save me extra time. Not much to do to this ground should Wormley, currently 2nd in Herts Co league, apply for promotion.

Tuesday 25 January

Bedfordshire FA Senior Cup Second Round

P Biggleswade Town v Biggleswade United

6 1 Leighton Town v Langford

A very brief report on this one from another's Forum, what was the point of posting just that:

BEDFORDSHIRE SENIOR CUP

Leighton Town 6-1 Langford

Admission £5.00

I wouldn't have expected anything else.

Text 'follow HertfordTownFC' to 86444 and you'll get free text updates of matchday squads and live reports from games (for most games)

Unless you are on T-Mobile as they don't seem to allow this service!

or you can follow them on Twitter! Very reliable updates during the match - see website see website for the link.

Text 'follow HertfordTownFC' to 86444 and you'll get free text updates of matchday squads and live reports from games (for most games)

Unless you are on T-Mobile as they don't seem to allow this service!

or you can follow them on Twitter! Very reliable updates during the match - see website see website for the link.

I should've said, the instructions I gave is using Twitter but you don't have to sign up to get the updates this way.

If you are on Twitter then you can also find;

StMargaretsbury (Be we mainly using to notify players of squad details and don't currently do match updates or results)

dunstabletownfc - In match updates

levgreenfc - In match updates

london_tigers - Various info on all teams through the club, not just Kingsbury.

hadleyfc

afcdunstable

wodsonparkfc

ht_fc (Hanwell)

HoddesdonTownFC

If there are any others let me know!

A very brief report on this one from another's Forum, what was the point of posting just that:

BEDFORDSHIRE SENIOR CUP

Leighton Town 6-1 Langford

Admission £5.00

I wouldn't have expected anything else.

prob cos he only expected to pay a fiver to get in and that Leighton would hammer Langford coffee%20(2).gif

Tonight's results:

Thursday 27 January

North Bedfordshire Charity Cup First Round

1 1 Stotfold v Barton Rovers (aet, Stotfold win 4-3 on pens)

Reserve Challenge Trophy Second Round

1 5 St Margaretsbury Reserves v London Lions Reserves

Tuesday 25 January

Hertfordshire FA Senior Cup Quarter Final

2 1 Cheshunt v Hertford Town

The long awaited report on this one:

http://www.hertfordtownfc.co.uk/Ches_25_01_11.html

Tuesday 25 January

Hertfordshire FA Senior Cup Quarter Final

2 1 Cheshunt v Hertford Town

The long awaited report on this one:

http://www.hertfordt...s_25_01_11.html

Bog off Rhodes - the only reason it's remarkable that the report took a couple of days to appear is that it usually doesn't! The guy who updates the website does a fantastic job, but also has a life.

The guy who updates the website does a fantastic job, but also has a life.

Horace - I'm not saying that he doesn't however I wouldn't mind betting that had Hertford Town beaten Cheshunt the match report would have been on the website the same night or the following morning

Horace - I'm not saying that he doesn't however I wouldn't mind betting that had Hertford Town beaten Cheshunt the match report would have been on the website the same night or the following morning

Again you're being Rhodes, the argumentative ar5e! Those who really want to know about the match, and can't actually attend, are catered for by a great Twitter service which (usually, he's got a life too) provides instant updates during the game. The Hertford website, as you know, is one of the best for not only actually providing a match report, but putting it online quickly. Go look for something else to make snide comments about, preferably on some foreign website!

Hardly likely given that both of the regular match reporters were otherwise engaged and were not present at the game!

If you were that keen to read a report you could have looked at the Mercury website which had details the same evening:

http://www.hertfords...-past-Blues.htm

Keeps - Well that is 'få et liv', why do you want to know