Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ALL CHANGE AT THE TOP.

The Hare - Does Samuel Smiles still frequent Preston Park out of interest

Not a bad start for the new gaffer

All I can say is "ouch"!

Did notice that they've only managed to name 6 of the scorers though! Don't know all their names yet?

Edited by Horace

All I can say is "ouch"!

Did notice that they've only managed to name 6 of the scorers though! Don't know all their names yet?

Horace, you hit the nail on the head my friend. I don't really know what to say - in shock!

2 changes from the team that had Paul Attfield saying it was the best Hertford Town team he had ever come up against last week!

Goes back to that consistency shout i put on the Hoddesdon promotion thread!!

All I can say is "ouch"!

Horace, you hit the nail on the head my friend. I don't really know what to say - in shock!

2 changes from the team that had Paul Attfield saying it was the best Hertford Town team he had ever come up against last week!

wont rub it in to much ! hertford were the better side for the first 20 miniutes then the new players

started to link up with the harefield youngsters and BANG , BANG ,BANG and 3-0 up in 8 minutes. Then it was rearly oneway traffic Herrtford did pull back a couple of goals but tonight was all about Harefield and a new manager. DARREN YOU DONE WELL !!! LONG MAY IT LAST.......

not many sides will score 8 !!!!!!! YES EIGHT ! against Hertford this season.

Cant wait for saturday now Hatfield At home .The hares are on the march again at last.............

All I can say is "ouch"!

Just for you boys who need all the details, goalscoreres for Harefield Utd were :

dan o connor 2

scott sykes 1

sam gomez 1

charlie crane 1

jack reader 1

dan picknell 2

Edited by the hare

All I can say is "ouch"!

Just for you boys who need all the details, goalscoreres for Harefield Utd were :

dan o connor 2

scott sykes 1

sam gomez 1

charlie crane 1

jack reader 2

dan picknell 1

That should be good enough to see my old pal Samuel come out of hiding with a smile on his face. I wonder how the old duffer is doing ?

Rhodes will say that Hertford probably fielded their reserve side

i saw Harefield lose 3-0 at Hertford earlier in the season and they were lucky to get NIL!

Rhodes will say that Hertford probably fielded their reserve side

i saw Harefield lose 3-0 at Hertford earlier in the season and they were lucky to get NIL!

I saw Harefield lose 6-1 to Padbury this season and they were lucky Padbury only got....SIX

I saw Harefield lose 6-1 to Padbury this season and they were lucky Padbury only got....SIX

Yes but we all know why that was don't we, it has been well documented

There's a report on the game from Tuesday evening on another's Forum:

19:45 @ Preston Park

Spartan South Midlands League Prem

Admission £6 with programme included

Harefield United 8 Hertford Town 2

WOW! Didn't see this coming at all and really glad I did this as it was very much a last minute decision. Going into the game Harefield were 1 place off bottom with hertford comfortably in midtable. A 5 minute 3 goal blitz (Picknell and O'Connor with a brace) put United in control and unbelievably they cemented this lead in the second period. Clearly this Harefield side are far too good to be in the bottom 3, I guess the aforementioned goalscorers are new signings as I couldn't find any mention of them in the programme (which I've since lost).

Nice picket fence around the pitch although the ground looks a little gloomy in the dark, probably better viewed in daylight. Good clubhouse and cracking hot-dog. Tannoy was excellent pre-kick off with Buzzcocks, Jonathan Richman, Mott The Hoople, Big Audio Dynamite etc. but then the player started skipping and on coming out for the second half it was 'Rosanna' or some such by Toto.

Edit - have now just seen that Harefield have appointed the ex- Dunstable Town manager and this was his first game in charge.