Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Local Derby Games

With Canvey & Concord recently having an atmospheric Derby last week, the Old Firm Derby last night went a step too far and in particular that idiot, El-Hadji Diouf, who needs kicking out of football for good!

http://www.bbc.co.uk...w-west-12631956

He is a nasty piece of work who doesn't seem to have any respect for the authorities! I would like to spend a couple of minutes with the pr1ck!!!

There is so much hatred surrounding that fixture that this really doesn't surprise me. When you look around the world, the most problematic derbies seem to be involving either religion or politics, and none of the derbies in England fortunately have the same edge to them.

The closest I've ever come to 'hating' a club was with Grays under Stimson, but truthfully I can't say that I hate another club in the way that Rangers & Celtic hate each other, which I see as a good thing!!

As for Diouf, he is just a horrible person who just help but surround himself with controversy. I'd like to have seen that video for another 5 seconds when he walked past all the Celtic fans by the tunnel!

With Canvey & Concord recently having an atmospheric Derby last week, the Old Firm Derby last night went a step too far and in particular that idiot, El-Hadji Diouf, who needs kicking out of football for good!

http://www.bbc.co.uk...w-west-12631956

He is a nasty piece of work who doesn't seem to have any respect for the authorities! I would like to spend a couple of minutes with the pr1ck!!!

Diouf is a waste of a football shirt wish he played some years ago and came across billy bonds, keith robson , souness or even jack charlton, the problem with that derby is the players like diouf dont understand the relegious divide in glasgow between protestant and catholics i spent 2 weeks up there with a friend a couple of years ago and if you drive through a catholic town they are very pro IRA and you feel a long way from home, neil lennon has had death threats, i think the police will see if any players or managements behaviour is deemed incitement and will take action, but all derbies are like this when i was young i used to go to west ham/millwall games my dad brought me up to hate them and it went back to getting work in the docks a bit like southampton and portsmouth it went back to the docks years ago.

Diouf didn't actually do too much wrong last night,don't like the bloke but Lennon apparently shouted a racist comment at him which is why he went mad,the claim was then repeated in the tunnel,mccoist then accused Lennon of racism after the game and that's when those two kicked off.As usual in Glasgow it is always swept under the carpet and Celtic always claim to be whiter than White.The fact of the matter is they are as bad as each other,saying that,rangers decision to sign diouf is ridiculous seeing as he has history with Celtic

Diouf didn't actually do too much wrong last night,don't like the bloke but Lennon apparently shouted a racist comment at him which is why he went mad,the claim was then repeated in the tunnel,mccoist then accused Lennon of racism after the game and that's when those two kicked off.As usual in Glasgow it is always swept under the carpet and Celtic always claim to be whiter than White.The fact of the matter is they are as bad as each other,saying that,rangers decision to sign diouf is ridiculous seeing as he has history with Celtic

They are definitely as bad as each other, and if that happened I'm sure it will all come out in the wash.

diouf was sent off after the final whistle and then instead of going off he went over to the rangers fans inciting the celtic fans more took his shirt off pushed passed stewards and then a policeman and threw his shirt into the crowd