Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bedford town reserves folding

That's a pity, is it a financial decision by the club?

Ref Off Ref - I can see your mind ticking over, I bet you have already pictured your lad standing between the sticks at the the palatial 'The Eyrie' next season haven't you

That's a pity, is it a financial decision by the club?

Ref Off Ref - I can see your mind ticking over, I bet you have already pictured your lad standing between the sticks at the the palatial 'The Eyrie' next season haven't you

Rhodes, why dont you curl up and die.....coffee%20(2).gif

Bufc which team you with?

No one SSML anymore

used to be Biggleswade Town, the season they put 'the mighty Hares' in their place! :smilewinkgrin:

sorry to hear about the ressies folding but it is a big gap to the first team league wise, dont you think?

Yes I agree that it is a big gap but due to league ruling the reserves cannot get promoted due to a 3 league gap? Wierd rule I know! Also to be fair some reserve team players have played well when called upon! Just a shame it's coming to an end! I wonder which clubs will snatch a few players now there free agents???

Bufc which team you with?

Bedfordtownfc - You won't get a straight answer to that one. So are you Patrick Allen by any chance, when I attended The Eyrie last season with Tokyngton Manor we were treated like Lords and it was a real insight to see how the other half live at Step 3 level

Just goes to show how tough it is out there, if a Step 3 club is pulling the plug on their ressies.

As most of the players a sideways move up the road to Bedford FC would a likely move, but there isn't exactly a shortage of clubs around the area.

Got a team tho....

Yes but which one, Bedfordtownfc wanted to know, what's the big secret

You being out of the loop is no secret Rhodesly.

No one SSML anymore

used to be Biggleswade Town, the season they put 'the mighty Hares' in their place! :smilewinkgrin:

Yes but who, I told Bedfordtownfc that it would be like getting blood out of a stone

Keeps - That sounds high profile, you must be disappointed as Baby Keeps goalkeeping career promised so much didn't it