Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bedford town reserves folding

Enfield Til It Died - So you were at Bedford Town Reserves v Cockfosters on 30 April, are you involved with the Chalk Lane outfit in some capacity then

I'd forgotten you were on that game for your 2010/2011 bow in what was yet another controversial campaign for you. How do you plan to spend the close season out of interest.

Controversial campaign? :smilewinkgrin:

I finish next Sunday then a small break before pre-season.

What will you be doing in the coming months?

Like you, I plan to put my feet up for a couple of months until the pre-season friendlies get under way, have an enjoyable and restful close season.

Edited by NeutralFan

Like you, I plan to put my feet up for a couple of months until the pre-season friendlies get under way, have an enjoyable and restful close season.

It makes me wonder what you really put in your reply if your post had to be edited.

I just removed the usual sh*t he puts about you! 'controvesy', 'scrapes' etc etc

He'll now put a long reply with similar stuff in it which I'll just flat delete.... just a usual day! He'll learn not to waste his time soon.

So, in other words, you are going to spend the close season in exactly the same way that you spent the season, by not watching any football.

Sjj2112 - There isn't any football to watch though during the close season is there other than England v Switzerland on 4 June

You embarrassing. Loathsome snivelling excuse of a man

Spartacus7868 - I can't understand why you have suddenly changed your tune, you were always as nice as pie on the occasions we met at Hertingfordbury Park which would indicate that you are two faced

Spartacus7868 - You are just another Football Man at the end of the day aren't you, bitter and twisted with a huge chip on your shoulder!

You embarrassing. Loathsome snivelling excuse of a man

Spartacus7868 - I can't understand why you have suddenly changed your tune, you were always as nice as pie on the occasions we met at Hertingfordbury Park which would indicate that you are two faced

Because it's a different Spartacus, thicko!

I think you have issues that you display by criticising everybody and every team on this forum

Where have I criticised every team on the Forum

Probably an Internet cafe

Otherwise known to Cliffy as "The SSML Bazaars".

I'm the likes of Haringey Borough and Kentish Town's biggest fan, it's just the way that those two Club's for example are run, in a Hackney Marshes fashion, that seems such a crying shame as the sky could easily be the limit!