Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bedford town reserves folding

Keeps - That sounds high profile, you must be disappointed as Baby Keeps goalkeeping career promised so much didn't it

yes im really disappointed that he got the grades to get into uni, so he can take his degree

and re read the post tw@t.....i said uni rep team, for ONE coffee%20(2).gif

Have you had a footy career Rhodes?

Nothing to write home about really, Hackney Marshes, Wanstead Flats and Wormwood Scrubbs etc but it makes me realise that kids, such as Keeps and Ref Off Ref's lads for example, don't know they're born these days getting chauffered from home to training and games by their parents or else they wouldn't bother going.

Keeps - I know he's a bright lad but where's a degree going to get him at the end of the day in the current climate. I'm sure if push came to shove you would have preferred he stuck to his football at a decent level with a good chance of getting scouted by a Conference or League Club

Keeps - I know he's a bright lad but where's a degree going to get him at the end of the day in the current climate. I'm sure if push came to shove you would have preferred he stuck to his football at a decent level with a good chance of getting scouted by a Conference or League Club

you do talk boll0x.....no wonder your kids will never amount to a sack of beans

it makes me realise that kids, such as Keeps and Ref Off Ref's lads for example, don't know they're born these days getting chauffered from home to training and games by their parents or else they wouldn't bother going.

No Rhodes................it makes you realise what a waste of a parent you are. coffee%20(2).gif

Assumptions and b*****ks go hand in hand with Rhodes...as for Wormwood Scrubbs Rhodes let me guess what you were scrubbing?

Or did u get locked up for being a public nuisance?

Back to the football

Tuck on Tuesday - Ahmen to that.

I think it was just a bog standard Fans Forum at the ground but check the Facebook page as there might be something on there, what made you think it was an emergency meeting:

Bedford Town Supporters Club are holding a fans forum on Thursday 10th March. The evening starts at 8pm and will have members of the management available for you to ask questions. Are there questions which you want asked in interviews but are never made? Now is your chance to have them answered. We hope to see as many of you there as possible.

Coming along? Why not confirm your attendance on our Facebook page?

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2109181&id=1387412304&saved#!/event.php?eid=201301379885107

Back to the football

Tuck on Tuesday - Ahmen to that.

I think it was just a bog standard Fans Forum at the ground but check the Facebook page as there might be something on there, what made you think it was an emergency meeting:

Bedford Town Supporters Club are holding a fans forum on Thursday 10th March. The evening starts at 8pm and will have members of the management available for you to ask questions. Are there questions which you want asked in interviews but are never made? Now is your chance to have them answered. We hope to see as many of you there as possible.

Coming along? Why not confirm your attendance on our Facebook page?

http://www.facebook....201301379885107

I heard that there was a meeting at the club last night and with the news regarding the reserve team I wrongly presumed it was an emergency meeting.

However I'm sure the issue of the reserves would have been a hot topic last night, did any members attend??

Yeah it was a fans forum and the topic of reserves did come up and it's the same as what I said in the first thread, they folding to promote a first team squad of 20 all paid players so will strengthen the first team, which will hopefully mean the reserves will be putting much more effort in the rest of season games to impress first team manager to pick in first team squad!

At the end of the season unfortunately Bedford town reserves will not be anymore as to support the first team squad

Sorry to hear that Bedford Town Reserves are folding. Hopefully the club can run a second team again soon - I wholeheartedly mean that. However, no reserve clubs should be allowed in first team competitions so this will be for the mutual benefit of the league. It's a farce that St Albans City reserves were allowed into Div 1 last summer. Both clubs should and I hope will, run reserve teams in a reserve league competition in the future.

• 1 month later...

So have Bedford Town Reserves definitely folded then, they were a real asset to the SSML in the three seasons they participated in Division 1

So have Bedford Town Reserves definitely folded then, they were a real asset to the SSML in the three seasons they participated in Division 1

The answer would be 'yes' according to one of the guys that I spoke to at their fixture against Cockfosters on 30 April.

I'd forgotten you were on that game for your 2010/2011 bow in what was yet another controversial campaign for you. How do you plan to spend the close season out of interest.

I'd forgotten you were on that game for your 2010/2011 bow in what was yet another controversial campaign for you.

maybe you could quantify this remark? How many games have you seen this year?

from what I saw at the said game, I thought he put in a very professional, non controversial performance.